Chapter 24: The Perfect Date

Emmas pov

A few days later

Tonight Killian and I had our second date. Once again he wouldn't tell me where he was taking me. I was wearing an old pink dress of mine I hadn't worn in a while. (from the first episode) Henry was staying at Regina's this week. Regina had been trying to find a way to figure out where Marian and Roland were, but she had no luck. I was putting the final touches on my makeup when I heard a knock at the door. Putting on my heels as I walked to the door I yelled for him to come in and he did. "Once again you look stunning," he said shutting the door behind him. "You already know how you look," I mocked as the memory of our first date flooded my mind. "Ready to go," he asked. "Yep," I said.

"Seriously, you wouldn't tell me we were going to grannies?" I asked. "Be patient Swan," he said leading me to a door I'd never noticed before. There was a staircase on the other side. "After you," he said holding the door open. At the top was the roof of grannys, beautifully lit by candles and the full moon. I gasped from the sight. "Killian, you did all this," I asked as he stood next to me. "Do you like it?" he asked. I grabbed his collar and kissed him. He did all this, for me. "It's perfect," I said. And let's just say it was a long night spent at grannys inn.

Rumples pov

In the woods of Storybrooke

"She's the one, the one we need to join us," I explained to Ursula, Cruella, and Maleficent. "She's a hero- the enemy," Ursula snobbishly pointed out. "She'll need some help, but with a single bite of this," I said holding up an enchanted apple. "Will make the savior's decision easier."

Emmas pov

I woke up in the room of grannys to the sound of my phone ringing in my pusre. Careful not to wake Killian and after getting dressed I answered it. "Hello," I said. "Where the hell are you," Regina asked annoyed. I'd totally forgotten she was bringing Henry to my apartment this morning. "Grannys," I said running my hand through my hair. "So I'm guessing the date went well," she said mockingly. "Can you just drop him off at my parents place," I asked. "Sure thing," she said hanging up. I went kitchen to get some coffee when I felt hands wrap around my waist. I jumped at Killian's touch. "Come back to bed," he whispered into my hair as I leaned against him. "I wish I could," I began. "But I was supposed to be at my place and Regina was going to drop Henry off an hour ago," I said walking over to the coffee pot. "Busted?" he asked leaning against the wall. "Oh yeah," I said. "All the more excitement," he said stepping closer to me. "I'd love to stay, but I have to go get Henry," I said resuming making my coffee. "Can I come," he asked leaning against the counter top beside me. "Of course, but just a warning David might grill you," I said. "The prince doesn't scare me," he said matter-of-factly. "Yeah, but my dad might," I said laughing.

Davids pov

Regina dropped Henry off about ten minutes ago because she said Emma was busy. Which honestly worried me. Leia had been staying in Emma's old room. Her and Henry were sitting on the couch looking through his book.

Henrys pov

"So you know this entire book," I asked Leia pointing to the story book. "Forward and backwards," she said. "Wanna see something," she asked. "Yeah," I said curiously. "Be back," she said jumping off the couch and running to her room. In less than a minute she was back holding a book that looked exactly like mine except it had a roman numeral for two. "Is that-" I began but she interrupted. "Yes. And I need your help," she said. "With what," I asked. "Bringing magic back to Storybrooke," she answered with a smirk.