v. she was herself

The party went on as we continued to play games and had drunken conversations. I wasn't uncomfortable as I was surrounded with people I already knew but every time my eyes meets Taehyung, it felt like something was bothering him and was affecting me for no goddamn reason.

"Excuse me." I said quietly, excusing myself through the small crowd as some already went home. I walked around, trying to find the bathroom.

Jimin's apartment was quite large so it was harder to find. I was able to find it eventually and when I was about to close the door, a foot has stopped me from doing so. I look up and it was Taehyung.

"Taeh-" I wasn't even able to finish when he pushed the door to let him enter, closed the door, and kissed me.

I push him off, "What the fuck Tae! They could see us! And was that for?" I whisper-shouted.

"Wearing that dress when it was supposed to be for my eyes only. Now Jimin is fucking taking chances on you." he was breathing heavily, trying to catch his breath.

"I doubt that." I said, "Plus, you don't own me! Now go before we get caught! You'll reg-"

The door opens.

Fuck.

It was Jimin.

But his facial expression was not what I expected. He wasn't shocked but rather he was amused.

"We can ex-" I was interrupted by Taehyung's hand gripping onto my wrist.

"What the fuck do you want?" Taehyung snapped.

"What are you doing!" I said, enough for only Taehyung to hear. I was trying to wiggle out but was with no hope.

Jimin throws his hands up, "Woah, calm down. Your girlfriend is calling for you in the other bathroom. I think she had a little too much to drink." he exaggerated on 'girlfriend'.

It was then silence and was a war of nerves. They were just looking at each other. Taehyung who had his jaw clenched in anger. Jimin who was smirking, as if he knew.

"Taehyung. You need to go." I got my arm out and made Taehyung go back to his senses. He looks back at me but I avoided his eyes.

Taehyung exists while bumping onto Jimin's shoulder, now it was me and Jimin.

"You okay?" he asked but I pusher my hand away before he could examine it.

I was too ashamed, "It wasn't what it looked like." I tried to get put of this situation.

"Chill. I already know about it."

My eyes widen, "What?"

"Yeah..." he trailed off, "I knew since last month. Taehyung caught on too so he knows about me having knowledge about this. But don't worry, I got my mouth shut."

"S-so, you won't tell anybody. R-right?" I stuttered.

Jimin motions himself zipping his mouth with an imaginary zipper and locking it with a key, throwing the key to the air. Which honestly was so cute.

But I snap back to reality.

"I look miserable, don't I? Dating my best friend's boyfriend..." I confessed as I close the toilet for me to sit on top, not wanting to show myself to the crowd.

Or see Taehyung babying Hyunri.

"No- actually." Jimin enters the bathroom and closes the door and locking it, sitting on the floor across me. He ruffled his hair and looked at me.

"Let me be the one to put you out of- what you called misery."

"What are you-"

"You like him, don't you?"