xviii. i was tired

At this point, we were going back to where we once were.

We'd argue and make up by having sex. He'd come home late and would make up excuses every time. How would I know? It's because it just does not make sense. He'd say he went out with the boys when Hoseok had not posted anything— which he usually does.

Days would just be okay. It wasn't like when we would play and be affectionate but it also wasn't like we'd just fight. It was just— meh.

Here I am, waiting for him to come home. I could just sleep and not have to listen to his stupid excuse, but that wouldn't put my heart at rest. I'd always be worried. If he won't text me back, then I'll just wait for him.

This is the right thing to do— right?

God, why do I always need verification. I stare at myself at mirror, looking at how my eyes has gone heavy from many sleepless nights, still I wake up earlier than Taehyung to make him breakfast.

By this point I realized how my happiness was so low. Yeah, I'd say I'm happy and I genuinely am— but It's almost like these things I'm happy about is what a normal person receives. Did that make sense? Oh whatever.

I had no one to let my problems out with. I could not talk about it to Hyunri then she'd put pieces together and find out my thing with Taehyung. Jimin is out of the question because of Taehyung. Everything is just about fucking Taehyung!

He was unhealthy for me— so toxic. But he was addicting.

"What the fu-"

hyun.ri

Liked by p

Liked by p.jm, jung_kook and 156 others

hyun.ri — drunk tae trying to get a cab: fail.

— view all 17 comments
joohannie: hmm,, ? again together back
hyun.ri replied to joohannie: sorry my brain has no time to read tHaT backwards.

The door opens, huh— he had the audacity to come back home.

"Taehyung!" I storm towards him, "What the fuck is this?" I showed him the phone.

He squints, "That's me, and?"

I scoff, "You were out with Hyunri? Without fucking telling me?"

Taehyung groans as he takes off his shoes, "God, seriously? You want to argue again?"

"I just want you to explain!"

"What is there to explain? We were hanging out! Last time I checked, you didn't own me."

"Tae-"

He pulls me into a kiss, the taste of alcohol from his tongue can be detected. He pulled away and rests his forehead onto mine.

"I'm tired. Let's talk about it tomorrow." and once again, he went to sleep it off.