Two

THE PACK had come up with a plan to get Derek back, they were going to Mexico

THE PACK had come up with a plan to get Derek back, they were going to Mexico. Stiles had told his dad that they were going camping, and they were all getting ready to go to Mexico.

"Everyone ready?" Stiles asked the group and they all nodded, "I'm ready." Emily said coming out of nowhere.

"No, no you're not going." Stiles said and Emily crossed her arms, "Why not?" She asked. "Because I said so that's why." Stiles said said and Emily rolled her eyes.

"What are you my boss? I'm going." Emily said walking up to the Jeep, she put her hand on the handle and Stiles grabbed her wrist.

"You're not going." he said sternly and Emily glared at him, she yanked her hand away from his grip. "Touch me like that again and I'll kill you." she threatened him and they all stared at the two wide-eyed.

"I'm going." Emily said again hopping into the Jeep and into the back. Stiles rolled his eyes, "Fine."

The rest of the pack looked at each other and got into the Jeep. Aubrey stayed behind because she didn't feel like going to Mexico and she had some important business to take care of.

So it was only Lydia, Kira, Malia, Scott, Emily and Stiles cramped up in the Jeep. Scott and Stiles were in the passenger seats and the rest of the girls were in the back practically sitting on top of each other.

The whole trip no one said anything, it was pretty awkward. Once they got there Stiles and Lydia stayed outside while the other four went into the club.

Emily looked around at all the dancing people, she smirked and went into the crowd blending in. She danced around with a few guys actually enjoying herself.

She noticed a few guards lurking around and she grabbed a guys shirt pulling him close, "Dance with me." she whispered into his ear and he smirked and put his hands on her waist and started dancing.

Emily noticed the guards coming closer and she saw one of the guards walking over to her, she pushed the guy aside and walked away into the crowd.

She looked over her shoulder to see the guard following her, she stopped in a corner and turned around.

"Hey," she said to the guard who just glared at her his fists clenched. "You wouldn't actually hit a girl, right? I mean isn't that illegal or something?" Emily said stalling him.

The guard just continued to glare at her and she sighed, "Fine." she said and got into her fighting position.

"Let's dance."

The guard charged at her and Emily ducked, she kicked her feet from under him and the guard fell on his back. Emily hovered over him and punched him in the face knocking him out cold.