Ten

EMILY STARED DOWN at Damon's unconscious body

EMILY STARED DOWN at Damon's unconscious body. She thought about the things he said. About Stiles.

She wondered if they were true.

She quickly shook her head not wanting to think about that, why did she even care? She shouldn't care, not anymore.

Damon stirred awake sitting up, he looked down and saw that the wooden chair leg was still in his chest. He let out a sigh and he took out the leg letting out a loud groan.

He leaned against the counter and he looked up at Emily who was staring at him with a blank expression on her face.

"How long have I been out?" He asked her letting out a grunt, "All night, it is currently nine a.m" Emily responded.

"God, why did you do that?"

"Because you were pissing me off"

Damon rolled his eyes, "The only reason you got mad was because I was right" Damon said. "I got mad because you were being annoying" Emily said trying to avoid the subject.

"I'm right and you know it"

"Don't make me kill you again" Emily glared at him and Damon held his hands up in surrender. He took his phone out of his pocket only to see that he had a bunch of missed phone calls from Stefan.

"Oh your in trouble" Damon chuckled, "What are you talking about?" Emily asked him.

"Stefan knows I'm here, and I haven't picked up my phone so he's probably on his way here right now to kick your ass" Damon said jokingly.

"The only ass that he can kick is yours" Emily commented and Damon's smirk faded and he glared at her.

Emily smirked and grabbed another blood bag from the fridge. "Did you even sleep?" Damon asked her getting up, "Nope"

"When was the last time you slept?" He asked her and she looked at him opening the blood bag, "What do you care?"

"Answer the question"

"No"

"Emily" Damon warned and Emily looked at him not backing down.

"No"

Damon sighed and he stretched his arms out, he looked down at his shirt which had a big hole in it and some blood.

"Oh great you ruined my shirt" he said looking at it and Emily smirked, "It was my favorite one too" he mumbled and Emily rolled her eyes.

"Please, you have like three others that are identical to that one" she said and Damon shrugged.

"So?"

There was a knock on the door and Emily already knew it was Stefan, "Come in!"

Stefan walked in and he looked around going into the kitchen. "Why hello Stefan, what a pleasant surprise" Emily said a cheeky smile on her face.