Three

AFTER DROPPING off Malia and Kira at their houses, Stiles, Scott, Lydia and Emily drove to Deaton's to take young Derek so Deaton could see what was wrong with him

Stiles tried to get Emily to go back home but she refused to get out of the car so they had no choice but to take her with.

Derek's head was laid out on Emily's lap and she stared down at him, "Ya know, he's actually kind of hot, do you think we can keep him like this?" Emily said and they all turned to look at her.

"What?"

"This is why I wanted to leave you at home" Stiles said and Emily rolled her eyes. They got to Deaton's and it was raining, they all got out of the car and Stiles got Derek off of Emily's lap and Scott carried him into the vets.

They set Derek down on the table and they got him comfortable, "Wow" Deaton said staring down at Derek in shock.

"Wow? Wow as in, 'I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do' kind of wow? Cause that's the kind of wow we're looking for" Stiles said.

"I think you may be overestimating my abilities" Deaton said, Lydia grabbed Derek's hand.

"He's cold, really cold" Lydia said and Deaton grabbed his other hand and realized that she was right.

"Do you think this is permanent?" Scott asked Deaton, Deaton pulled out a mini flashlight and opened Derek's eyes flashing the light into them.

"I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate, this is well beyond my experience" Deaton said setting the flashlight down.

"So what do we do with him?" Stiles asked, "Until he wakes up? Probably not much, it might be best to leave him with me, he'll be safe here" Deaton said.

"You mean from Kate?"

"If she's alive and she is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past that gate" Deaton said. "Why would she want to do this to him?" Lydia asked, "Because she's a crazy bitch that's why" Emily said.

Stiles rolled his eyes at her comment, "Knowing Kate it's probably for a reason that won't be any good for anyone but her" Deaton said.

"And bad for everyone else" Stiles said and they stayed silent for a few seconds and Stiles cracked his neck.

Emily gave him a weird look and shook her head, "You guys should probably go home, he doesn't look to be in any danger so maybe the rest of you should get some sleep? It is a school night, and you all need to start taking care of your own lives again" Deaton said.

"Someone should stay with you" Scott said, "I'll stay, my grades are fine, despite missing a few classes" Lydia said still holding Derek's hand.

"I'm so not ok with this" Stiles said and Lydia looked at him, "Guys, go" she said looking at Stiles.