Four

"SO UH, MIGUEL, what'd you say your last name was again?" Agent McCall asked Derek, or as Stiles said, "Miguel"

They were sitting around the table, Agent McCall and Derek at the ends and Stiles and Emily sitting next to each other.

"Oh it's Juárez, Cinqua...Tiago" Stiles said answering for Derek, Emily shook her head at the names Stiles listed.

"That's uh...that's a mouthful" Agent McCall said as Derek stared at him. Stiles nodded and continued stuffing himself with food.

"How do you spell that?" Agent McCall asked and Derek looked at Stiles awaiting his answer. Emily smirked and she looked over at Stiles giving him the same look.

"Phonetically" Stiles said, "Mr.McCall you're an FBI Agent?" Derek asked. "He's low level, very low level, he doesn't even have a voice" Stiles said and Emily sat back finished with her egg rolls.

"So do you investigate murders?" Derek asked, "Sometimes, when it's a federal crime" Agent McCall answered.

"What about fires?" Derek asked and Emily smirked knowing where this was going, she crossed her arms enjoying the show.

"Oh my god, I wonder where Scott is, shouldn't Scott be here right now? We should call Scott" Stiles said and the others just ignored him.

"What kind of fires are you talking about?" Agent McCall asked Derek and Stiles let out a nervous laugh.

"Do you know anything about the Hale family?" Derek asked and Agent McCall looked at him.

"Of course I do" he said and Emily sat up straight setting her hands on the table in excitement.

"Here we go"

"You know your not helping" Stiles told her and Emily just smiled at him, "You act like I want to help" she said and Stiles rolled his eyes.

After Agent McCall explained the Hale fire to Derek, Derek was glaring at Stiles. Stiles sat there fearing for his life, tapping his fingers uncontrollably.

The three dismissed themselves from the table and they went upstairs to Scott's room.

Once they got there Derek pushed Stiles against the door, Derek was angry to say the least. "Okay, I didn't lie I omitted certain truths, vital truths now that I think about it" Stiles said his cheek pressed against the door.

Derek let him go and Stiles turned back around, "I don't want to talk to you I want to talk to the Alpha, I'll talk to Scott" Derek said.

"You don't want to talk to me?" Emily pouted fake hurt trying to prevent her smirk from showing. Derek looked at her and he hesitated, "N-no, no I don't want to talk to either of you" he said.