Twelve

IT'S BEEN TWO days since Emily's nightmare

IT'S BEEN TWO days since Emily's nightmare. She hasn't slept in those two days in fear of having that same dream again. She knows she shouldn't feel fear but it's better than feeling other things like love.

She knows that if she sleeps that she'll have that same dream again and that she'll start feeling things again and she doesn't want that.

The whole point of turning her emotions off was to not feel anything and to get rid of all her problems, she can't avoid her problems if she starts feeling things again so she's been trying her best to stay away from anyone that makes her feel things.

So that means that she's been avoiding Stiles as much as possible these past two days. And Aubrey, because Aubrey tries to get Emily to feel things every chance she gets.

So Emily's been camping at her house for the past two days, she hasn't been to school since the incident.

Aubrey has tried to get Emily to come out of her house but she's had no luck, she even had Stiles go check on her but she still wouldn't come out.

She'd just ignore the constant knocking and shouting coming from outside her house.

Damon even showed up at some point, he even tried climbing in through her window. Which earned him a shoe to the face and a hard fall from the second floor.

Emily refused to leave her home, that is until she got the dreading call.

"What?" Emily snapped from the other end annoyed at the constant ringing of her cell phone.

"Scott's dead" Stiles said sadly.

Emily's jaw dropped, she was at loss for words.

"W-what? What do you mean Scott's dead? If this is a trick to get me to leave my house it's not going to work" Emily said.

"It's not a trick, Scott's really dead" Stiles said and Emily tried her hardest not to feel sad or any empathy. It was hard to say the least.

"When?" She asked running a hand through her hair, "Just a few minutes ago, we found him in his room passed out and we rushed him to the hospital, they tried to bring him back but it was too late, he's gone" Stiles explained.

"Ok...uh, are you at the hospital right now?" Emily asked, "Yeah, we're all here" Stiles said.

"Ok...I'll be right there" she said, "Really?" Stiles asked, hopeful.

"Yes really, I'm on my way" she said and she hung up. Stiles pulled the phone away from his ear and he smiled to himself.

"Did it work?" Aubrey asked popping her head in the door, Stiles turned around.

"Yeah, she's on her way" Stiles said and Aubrey grinned, "Great, come on let's go" Aubrey said and Stiles nodded and they went into the morgue.

Emily was walking towards her car when she heard a noise come from behind her. She turned around quickly but there was no one there, she let out a sigh of relief and she turned back around.