Thirteen

"COME ON" Emily groaned, "No, I'm not supposed to give you anything" Damon said sitting back in the chair crossing his arms

"So your just going to let me starve?" Emily asked him and he nodded. "You know I'm gonna die of starvation" Emily said and Damon shrugged, "And when you die you'll just come back" Damon said and Emily groaned pulling on the chains.

"I swear if you don't let me out of here-"

"You'll do what? Kill me? You don't have the guts" Damon said leaning in the chair and Emily glared at him, "Don't test me Salvatore"

Damon just smirked leaning back in the chair again and crossing his arms. The door to the room opened and Stiles walked in, Damon took that as his cue to leave.

Damon shut the door on his way out and Stiles made his way to the chair. Stiles sat down and he looked at Emily who was avoiding eye contact, "I see your still mad" he said and Emily rolled her eyes.

"Thank you, Captain obvious"

Stiles rolled his eyes, "Tell Damon to get me something to eat" Emily said.

"No"

"And why the hell not?! I'm freaking hungry!" Emily shouted, "Because I know what you want to eat and you can't have that" Stiles said.

"I don't care what you give me, just bring me a sandwich or something!" Emily shouted.

"I can't"

"Fuck you" Emily spat out and Stiles sighed. "Look Emily, you gotta work with me here" Stiles said and Emily scoffed.

"Work with you? Oh I wish I could but you see I can't, you know why? Because your holding me captive in a stupid dungeon basement, my arms are chained and sore by the way, your starving me and torturing me, so i'm sorry if I can't work with you" Emily said.

Stiles gave her a sympathetic look, he was about to say something when she cut him off. "And don't you dare say that this is for my own good because you know damn well it's not" Emily snapped at him.

"It is for your own good, I'm trying to help you here" Stiles said, "Then help me and go get me a sandwich!" Emily shouted.

Stiles let out a frustrated sigh running his hand through his hair. "I'll get you your damn sandwich when you turn it on" Stiles said standing up from the chair.

"Well then it looks like I'm gonna starve to death because that's never going to happen" Emily said. Stiles just looked at her and shook his head, "Look Emily, you know how stubborn I am, I'm not going to leave you alone until you get your emotions back" Stiles said.

"Well then you must now how stubborn I am, because I'm not going to turn it back on" Emily said glaring at him.

"And why not? What's stopping you, huh?!" Stiles shouted waving his hands in the air. Emily just looked away clenching her jaw.