Nine

EMILY GOT TO the game and it was pretty packed

EMILY GOT TO the game and it was pretty packed. She stood on the bleachers looking around and that's when she saw Stiles show up, he was on the phone.

She got off the bleachers and went over to Scott, Kira and Stiles who were sitting on the benches waiting for the game to start.

"So what's the plan?" She asked them peeking her head between Stiles and Kira. Stiles turned his head to look at her not expecting her to be so close, he tensed up a bit and he looked away quickly clearing his throat.

"There isn't one, at least not really" Scott said and Emily's eyebrows furrowed. "Why not?"

"Because we're not actually sure if it's him, which is why we're gonna keep an eye on him and make sure Liam is safe throughout the game" Scott explained.

"You better, because if one of those giants touches Liam I'm gonna rip them apart" Emily said glaring at the other team who were on the field putting their gear on and warming up.

"Easy girl, we don't need any more deaths tonight" Stiles said and Emily looked at him. He stared right back not letting his guard down, she sighed and stood up straight, "Fine whatever"

Stiles grinned and went back to putting his gear on. Emily went back to the bleachers and she sat down bouncing her leg up and down staring down onto the field.

"Worried?"

Emily turned her head to the voice and it was Aubrey who was sitting down next to her. "No"

"Doesn't seem like it"

Aubrey glanced at Emily's bouncing leg and once Emily realized she stopped bouncing her leg. "You seem to be more calm, relaxed" Aubrey said and Emily didn't look at her.

"You told Stiles you liked him?" Aubrey asked her and Emily looked at her, "Who told you that?"

"Stiles did, he came to me asking for help, advice" Aubrey said. "About what?" Emily asked curious.

"About you, he asked me a few things as to why he was to blame and stuff and I told him, I told him about your uncle and I made him realize how great of a person you were up until now" Aubrey explained.

"So that's why he came over to my house" Emily mumbled. "He went over to your house? What'd he say?" Aubrey questioned.

"He apologized and he...hugged me" Emily responded, "And did you forgive him?"

Emily looked down fumbling with her fingers, "...Yeah"

Aubrey tried to hold back her smile, "Huh"

"What?"

"Nothing, I'm just surprised you forgave him" Aubrey said and Emily didn't say anything. Emily seemed more calm, she hasn't been this calm since she turned her emotions off.