Eleven

THE NEXT DAY Emily woke up in a very bad mood, her mood worsened once she stepped foot into school realizing that they had to take the PSAT's

She had totally forgotten about the test which meant she didn't study at all, which meant she was going to fail.

She didn't really care as much since she didn't care at all for school at the moment, but she knew that if she failed that it would come back to bite her in the ass some time in the future.

Which meant she had to pass if she didn't want that to happen. So once she entered the school she headed straight for Aubrey's locker knowing that Aubrey would have studied her ass off for the test which meant she could help her.

"I didn't study"

Aubrey shut her locker and stared at Emily in disbelief, "What do you mean you didn't study? You always study!" Aubrey shouted.

"Yes I know but this year is different you know that, besides I totally forgot about the test and I forgot to study" Emily said and Aubrey sighed.

"Do you even care for this test?" Aubrey asked her, "No, why do you think I forgot about it?" Emily said and Aubrey shook her head.

"Ok, take these, read over them and when you think your ready I'll test you" Aubrey explained handing Emily a stack of notecards.

Emily looked through the notecards nodding, they walked towards the end of the hall where there was a line of students waiting to take the test.

"There's the pack, let's go" Aubrey said grabbing Emily's wrist pulling her towards the group.

"Hey guys"

"Hey" they all said and Emily paid them no mind and kept her eyes on the flash cards. "What's she doing?" Stiles asked Aubrey looking at Emily, "She didn't study so I let her borrow my notecards" Aubrey explained and Stiles nodded.

"So those have most of the answers on them?" Malia asked and Aubrey nodded, Malia's face lit up and she stood next to Emily reading off the notecards as well.

"Where's Lydia?" Kira asked looking around, "She took it her freshman year" Stiles answered. "Does that mean I could have taken it some other time?" Malia asked looking up from the notecards.

"Malia, you studied harder for this than any of us" Scott said and Emily looked up, "Yeah, I mean look at me I didn't even study" Emily said.

"Doesn't mean I'm gonna do good" Malia said, "Well..." Stiles started and Malia looked at him. "Well, what?"

"It's do well, not good" Stiles corrected, "God!" Malia shouted. "Okay, okay" Stiles said trying to calm her down.

"You're doing this, because while we're trying not to die, we still need to live, if I survive high school I'd like to go to college, a good college" Scott said.