Seven

"I'M NOT SHARING my basement" Malia stated, "Actually it's my basement and my mom noticed how you tore it up last time" Lydia said

"Alright, she's still learning" Stiles defended, "But we're gonna use the boathouse for Liam, it's got support beams, we can chain him to one of them" Scott said.

"But how do we get him out to the lake house if he doesn't trust us?" Kira asked. "I say if it keeps him from murdering someone we chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake" Stiles said and Emily rolled her eyes.

"I'm in"

"Why don't I throw you in the lake see how you like it" Emily said and Stiles glared at her. "We're not killing or kidnapping him" Scott said, "Then let's be smarter" Lydia said and Emily looked at Stiles.

"You hear that Stiles?"

Stiles glared at her and averted his attention back on Lydia, "We tell him there's a party and invite him" Lydia said.

"So you're going to ask out a freshman?" Stiles asked her, "No I'm done with teenage boys, but if were playing a trick on someone we'll have to use the trickster" Lydia said and they all looked at Kira.

"Who? Me? No way not me, why not Emily?" Kira asked pointing at Emily.

"Why me?" Emily asked, "Because you know Liam, he likes you so he'll say yes to you" Kira said. "That is true" Scott said.

They all looked at Emily, "I am not doing this, no" Emily said shaking her head. "Why not, he likes you and he'll most likely say yes to you" Lydia said and Emily crossed her arms.

"You know I'm still mad at you right?" Emily said to Lydia and Lydia sighed, "Yes I know but this is for the pack and for Liam" Lydia said.

"And you don't have any emotions so you won't care if his feelings get hurt" Kira said, "Besides he can't say no to you, your hot, no one ever says no to a hot person" Malia said and Emily smirked.

"You know I'm not okay with this" Stiles said and Emily rolled her eyes, "No one cares Stiles" she said earning a glare from Stiles.

"I'll do it" she said and they all smiled besides Stiles.

Emily went back into the school looking for Liam, the halls were packed with kids so it was a bit difficult but she ended up finding him.

He was walking out of a classroom with his friend beside him, "Hey Liam" she approached a flirty smile on her face.

"Hey" he grinned and Emily eyed Liam's friend, "Hey Liam's friend" she said and he gave her a small smile.

"Hi"

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party tonight" Emily said, "Really? T-that would be great" Liam said and Emily smiled.

"Great, I'll pick you up later" Emily said and she took a step closer, "Oh and don't invite your friend, it's more of a...older kids kind of party" Emily whispered into his ear and Liam nodded.