II

Venom

I regretted saying those words the minute it left my mouth, yeah I missed her brother a lot he was like a brother to me and was my best friend. I still wasn't over his dead, when my mom died of cancer he helped me out of my depression as his father help mines with his. We all had each other's back. Thrasher went to jail because the Gun carrier turned out to be a under cover cop and got enough proof to arrest thrasher.

When my dad became the President and made me the VP I was happy and joyful. Araceli always had a crush on me and I notice right away but she was a nerd and small and underage even though she was a club princess doesn't mean I would take her as my old lady. Tricia had always been my go to whore, for relaxation or stress I would go to her to relieve me.

My father always taught me to cover myself up since he didn't want his grand babies from a club whore. It was almost midday when I notice that Araceli didn't come back from school. I took a smoke break and notice it was almost dinner time and she still wasn't back. Or maybe she was and she was in her room, I walked up and knocked no one answered I knocked again and opens her door "Araceli?" I said and she didn't answer I check her room and bathroom and she wasn't there.

Then I saw a letter and gasped as she ran away and didn't want to be found, I raced to my father and told him what happened, "Why would she run?" Falcon looked at her letter confused and I confessed what I told her last time I spoke to her. My father didn't hesitate and slap my face hard. "How could you stay that to her, venom when you gonna grow up and respect women?" He said seething at me.

I put my head down in shame and nodded at him, we didn't know what to do and falcon got on the phone and told thrasher right away. Thrasher was big mad after knowing his daughter ran away because of me, we looked everywhere for her but she wasn't to be found like it said on her letter. She must of left the state but we didn't know where to start looking for her.