XXVII

Venom

The ten minute turned into 30 minutes since Araceli wanted to eat and drink wine and then make out with me. We then make our way back down to the basement where we see Deloris blooded and tied up to a chair in the middle of the open space. She was coughing up blood as we approached and stopped in front of her, she looks up and grunts as Araceli just looks down at her with a smirk.

"How you enjoying your stay?" Araceli asked and her men laughed as Araceli giggles. "Fuck you!!" Deloris screamed and Araceli laughed again "No thanks, I have better plans for you Deloris. But I wanna hear from your mouth why you hired Boris to take me out~" Araceli asked and Deloris stayed quiet. Araceli kneels down to her eye level and said "is it cause I killed your son and his shit MC?"

Araceli taunts her and Deloris screamed something inaudible and Araceli smack Deloris in the face. "You're weak like your son, pathetic honestly I don't even know why I gave him one of my titles. He through that away most of the time thinking he was the shit with being under my command." Araceli said with a attitude tone.

"If you are not gonna speak on why you did what you did then you will die with this silent tongue of yours" Araceli said as she walk away and I can see tears running down her face as she knew what was gonna go down. I knew it was coming just as Kingsley empty his clip into her head and looks back as Araceli was waiting for me to follow her.

"Chains, free Boris and send him on his way. Also help Kingsley clean that hag up." Araceli said. We walked into her room and we decide to lay down as Araceli felt weirdly tired so I just agreed and laid her head on my shoulders and knocked out with her.