XVI

Thrasher

I felt the tears fall down from my eyes as I stared at my daughter who was now a murdered and leader to the red mafia and the stranger  next to her that resembled a younger me. He had a scared on his right eye and had blonde hair and we dressed completely black. It was my own son, my first born Chains. He looks at me directly and I'm his eyes showed the hate I saw last time I saw him.

I must be dreaming, chains was dead just like their mother. She was the love of my life, my better half. When she died I felt myself die with her, I regretted cheating on her but I don't regret having Gearhead. I knew she love Gearhead as her own. She raised three of them together.

"Well daddy, don't you wanna say hello to him. I mean it's been ten year since you last saw him" Araceli said as she snap me out of my own thoughts. I looks to chains and I knew he still hated me. "Chains-" I began and he snarled at me and I knew no matter what I say he will never forgive me.

"Come now brother, be nice. Beside we are all family here aren't we. These people grieve for you, give them a chance" Araceli said patting his arm and he looks down at her like a machine and nods and looked to the other.

"How the hell is this possible?" Venom said and we looked at him, "Well when the shooting happened my died instantly but my brother didn't so he beg the doctor to tell us he was dead and he left to Ireland. Chains didn't do well there and got into drugs and gangs. That's how I found him, I brought him back to the states got him cleans and trained him into the mafia. Now he's one of my deadliest agents" Araceli explained.

"Why didn't you come back here? Why didn't you tell us you was alive?" Venom pressed on and chains looked at him with a glare. "There was nothing left for me here so I just stayed with Araceli in the red mafia" chains spoke for the first time and his voiced sounded deep and forced.

"Well this was a great reunion but I think Chains and I need to go, since we are busy with other things" Araceli said as they turned to walk away.

As they walked away I felt my world crump, my two children hated me and wanting nothing to do with me. My son has been alive this whole time, and my deep dark secret was exposed, all in the matter of minutes.