V

Araceli

I looked myself in the mirror before heading out to the private party the club had assembled to welcome my father back. I wore a skin tight black dress with clear black stockings and black red bottom heels. I straighten my hair and did my makeup to my green eyes pop and ended it with maroon lipstick.

My looks has changed since the last time I was here. Now I had chocolate color hair with olive skin, my teeth were white and straight and I was now standing at 5'9. I looked nothing like my old self so I was hoping no one would recognize me.

Under my dress I put a small gun on my stocking band just in case things decide to go south there. I locked my room and walk toward the front where a taxi is waiting for me. Even though it was just down the street I didn't wanna walk in these beautiful heels. I told the driver to stop a little ways before the Gate. I paid him and walk 5 minutes into the compound passing the Gate.

There were guards well prospect I guess you can say and they were doing their jobs right since I got through with a lame excuse of someone inviting me. As I walked into the club it looked so much different. New walls and new flooring. There was now stripper poles and a DJ and the bar looks brand new.

There were so many people here and so many club whores then I last remembered. I snick past some people and made my way up toward my father or current President office. Venom and his father falcon and Gearhead who was now the new Vp since venom became President few years ago, went to go pick my father up.

Gearhead was a good man I think, he was very quiet and reserved and kept to himself a lot. He also was my brothers best friend. They had took the black SUV to go pick dad up and so I looks at their financial records and looks like they were making a lot of money off the stripping.

I heard a vehicle pull up and I go toward the window and see that they are back. "Fuck" I said and they enter the club house and everyone is cheering and yelling as my father walks in. I was in the background watching, my father looks older and had a lot of grey hair and his green eyes look a little dull but he looks healthy and okay I guess.

Venom and Gearhead was behind him grinning and falcon was cheer with them. "Thank you all for the welcome party, I've missed you all so much. This club is my life and I won't stray away from it again. I would like to thank these three for keeping our club going" my father said clapping as the others did. I clapped as well because I was astonished on how those three kept this place standing for so long.

"Let the party begin" my dad yelled taking a long drink from his beer and with that the party started everyone was drinking and eating and having a blast. I kept myself out of their sights and was approached by a lot of different club members drunk trying to fuck me but I refuse them all. Then I saw I was caught since, Gearhead looked at me for the first time since the night has started and he whispers something to Venom and he looked my way.

God his was so handsome and sexy makes my south region ache a lot. I grinned and went upstairs and I hid in my fathers office. I heard foot steps and I knew they were looking for me. They were probably concerned because they probably thought I was outsider trying to crash the party.

"Where she go?" I heard venoms deep voice. "What you guys doing?" I heard my father with someone else foot steps probably falcon. "Some girl was here and we don't know who she is or where she ran off too" Gearhead said. "Club whore or something?" Falcon said. Ouch. "Nah I never seen her before" Venom said. These men make me tired.

There was a bottle of whiskey on the table by the office desk and I poured myself some as I waited for them to find me. I wasn't really hiding more like waiting to be found. I was sitting on the spinning chair when the door busted open and in walks in the four men that were looking for me.

I smirked and raised my fourth glass of whiskey "Finally found me" I said and they look mad and venom said "Who are you and why are you here?" "You know who I am and I'm here for him" I said bored and pointed at my father. They all looked confused till my dad got a better look at me and gasp "Poppet?" I smirk and got up and hugs him "Hi daddy, I'm home" I said kissing his cheek as he smiles with tears.

After our little bonding I looked to the other forgotten men in the room. They all looked shocked and happy at the same time. Venom gave me a look as if 'Where the hell were you?' Look. He forgets I don't answer to him, President or not. I clear my throat "Well hello to you all too" I said giggling at their shocked facial expressions.

They slowly come out of their shock and greet me, I completely ignore venom and his glaring and I walk with my father down stairs and we really began the night.