XXVIII

Araceli

Its been two weeks since Deloris death and weirdly I've been feeling sick most of it. Throwing up and dizziness, I've decide to call the doctor over my house for a check up, I must of caught the flu or something. Who know my immune system is strong but who know these days I don't eat to much and I work a lot.

I drive home and get a text from Venom, he's been sweet and checking up on me a lot since I told him I was feeling weird. Chains has been hanging out with him a lot more since I told him to lay low and just give the MC another try. His hot head ass keeps fighting with dad but he's doing his best to get back into the MC life. Gearhead and him have been talking more and came to a truce between them since they were best friends prior his fake death.

As I walk into the house my maid address me, "ma'am what would you like to eat tonight?" She asked and I said something simple and let them know to let the doctor in when he's here. I change out of my suit and into sweats and shirt. I lay down and breaks out of into a cold sweat as I try to relax and not throw up.

The doctor finally arrived and I wanted to shoot him for being so lately. After telling everything told me I just caught a stomach flu and then I sat there and realized I haven't gotten my month flow yet. So he gave me a cup to pee in and did a pregnancy test like 5 times. He looks at me as the result there in my face.  Doctor decided to pack up and prescriptions wise gave me prenatal vitamins and nausea pills.

I said on my bed and held my stomach and was in pure shock that I let this slide and forgot to take precautions with venom. Doctor said I might be around 6 to 7 weeks, so I know Venoms the father, but will he man up for it or not is the question.