XII

Venom

It's been 2 weeks since I last seen or heard from Araceli, she hasn't called or send any of her goons to tell me anything and I'm let wondering if I have any status in this agreement or not. I was drinking my bourbon when a man walks Into the bar and he had a suit and dark glasses on. He sees me and walks towards me and hands me an envelope.

"This is your first mission, don't disappoint." He said and left. I went straight to my office and Gearhead was there filing some paperwork "What's up?" Gear said and I waved the envelope in my hand "Orders from Araceli" Gearhead goes wide eyed "What it say?" "Don't know I'm about to open it" I said sitting down and I open the file to see a 20 something year old girl photo and some paper work. "Who is that?" Gearhead asked looking at the girl. She had black hair and almond eyes, she was beautiful and she was Chinese.

"This is Ai Chen, she is a nurse to be and studies in a college a little away from here, she is 22 years old and we are to kidnap her and wait for our orders from Araceli after that. We need to get this done before Friday." I said readying the instructions. It was already Wednesday and we had little time to get this done.

"What do you think she wants from her?" Gearhead asked and I shake my head "I have no idea, but we got to get her whether we like it or not. Round up the men for church in 30 minutes. We need a plan to get this done quick" I said and Gearhead nods and goes down to yell church in 30 minutes.

I walked into church with my Members waiting for me and I take my seat at the front. I looks around to see my father and Thrasher here as well. "Brothers listen up. We got our first mission from The Red Mafia. We are to kidnap a girl that goes to college few hours from here and keep her hostage till we get further notice from the Queen" I said and the brother looked at me speechless and I sighed.

"Yes you guys guess it, the Queen is none other then our biker princess Araceli. She runs the red mafia now and we are under her. If I don't deliver my part of the bargain then we might end up like that fucktard james mc. So I need you guys to help me on this we have till Friday." I said and they nodded still looks confused and speechless.

"Does it say why she needs this girl venom?" Thrasher asked and I shake my head "no there was no information on why just what to do." I replied with a grim look. Thrasher just looks sad that his little girl was now some kind of monster.

"So let's come up with a plan and get this started, shall we brothers" I said out loud and they yelled "Aye" and we started our plan to kidnap an innocent girl.