Part 1

It all began at home, the home where a big group of girls lived together. They all had really good paying jobs which meant that they were all able to chip in towards the rent, bills and other expenses, like food, drinks, clothes and home furnishings.

They had been the best of friends for over 8 years and at times it they like they knew each other for longer because they got on so well. All their different personalities had drawn them together.

They've been living together for the last 4 years now and during those years, they would often go on adventures to other countries to explore new cities and towns. They've previously visited places like; Spain, France, America and Japan and their next topic of destination was South Korea.

The girls were into Kpop and absolutely loved BTS. They dreamed of meeting them and getting to spend the day with them, but they also loved the culture and food. If they could travel around the whole of South Korea, it would be fantastic.

One afternoon in July, they were all sat down in the living room just chilling when the conversation came up.

"Alright ladies, let's talk about our next travel plan. Where should we go next?"
said Archel.

"I mean, we've always wanted to go to South Korea, right?" Magda spoke up saying.

"That's true. I'd love to go sightseeing over there." said Anja

"Me too. I'd also love to learn more about their culture and the foods." Eyah piped in.

"Well, I'd love to do a bit of shopping over there and pick up some really cute outfits and accessories!" Ashleigh said.

"Do you know what? I'd like to do all of what you all just mentioned." Harley said giggling and Sammy agreed with her.

"So it's settled then. Our next trip is to South Korea! I'll start looking for the best flights for say, next week or so?" Archel announced grabbing her laptop.

All the girls gave a "Yeah" or "yup" as they started to squeal in excitement. Their dream was finally going to be coming true and they couldn't wait.