Chapter 10

Author's notes:
This chapter's image is not Maki's clothes, I just thought it was cute. I forgot to write about how their clothes are, next chapter I'll do so- sorry
_________________________________________

❃❁No one's P.o.v❁❃--The next day

Sonia helped Maki to choose her clothes, and Mukuro explained that she's not going because she really wasn't feeling like meeting Junko at a party.

Kaede, Kaito, Kiibo and Shuichi chose each other's clothes.

The rest just got dressed by themselves.

When the clock was six o'clock, everyone was already prepared, and by 6:30 p.m., the party began.

Today is going to be a long, long day.

❃❁Maki Harukawa's P.o.v❁❃

I went with Sonia to the party. The walk was strangely silent, compared to Sonia's excitement a short time ago.

I really don't like parties, I'm here just because of this whole roommate thing. Me and Sonia finally got there, unfortunately. But by the time the rest of the students arrived, Sonia is already lost in the crowd. Nah, she said something about wanting to spend time with Nanami-san. Its ok, I'm not her mother or anything like that. I'll just stay near the bar and get something (not alcoholic) to drink. I am really not a fan of alcohol, I'll just stick with some mix of red berries juice.

From where I was, I could see a few recognizable faces; Kokichi was talking with Angie's friends (but they look kinda annoyed), Chiaki was lying on a sofa playing in her Nintendo DS, Nagito was venting to a pink-headed bartender, Rantaro was (trying to) dance with a white-haired boy... But I couldn't see Sonia anywhere, I even tried to ask Nanami-san, but she said that she didn't even know that Sonia had already arrived. That's weird.

'Sigh,, maybe I should just stay in the toilet for a while, the party is starting to get really noisy' It's always like this. The bathroom is the best place to stay at parties, I can play my favorite playlist and somehow it always manages to sound even better.

'I am kind of dizzy' I thought. It's probably just because of the loud music, I'm pretty sure that the juice was non-alcoholic. I was distractedly walking towards the toilet until I bumped with someone.

"Oh sorry, are you okay?"

"Yeah I- ..."

Suddenly, this person basically jumped on me and hugged me weirdly, what the hell is happening?

"Kaede?? What the fuck-"

❃❁Kaede Akamatsu's P.o.v❁❃

Oh fuck. Fuck. While I was trying to get up, I fell on top of her. There is just one choice left.

I need to pretend that I'm drunk.

I was already red because of this embarrassing situation, I just need to do the first weird shit that comes into my mind.

"Kaede??" OhgodIneedtothinkaboutsomething-

"I wAnT mAcArOnI"

"What?" I was so tense that I started to sweat a bit. I got up and then fell again on purpose, I tried to look dizzy.

"Kaede, are you drunk?" She looked kinda concerned, of course she was, she was always like this to me.

I didn't answer. Maki helped me to get up and has put my arm around her own neck, I blushed a bit. She started to take me somewhere, probably the infirmary or somewhere like this. I relaxed and let her take me wherever we were going.

"We are going to my room, you will stay there until you can walk and think rationally on your own. But later I need to go back here, I know my room number but I wanna know who's my roommate" She spoke slowly and clearly.

Oh- I guess that things didn't really went in the expected way, not as I wanted. I confess that I drank a little but definitely not enough to be drunk, I just hope she doesn't find out.

As we arrived, Maki laid me in a bed with a new, tidy appearance. Analyzing her expression, she also seemed happy about the room. There was a mini refrigerator in the corner. Harukawa went there and came back with a glass of water.

"You're going to need this" I couldn't help but smile as she looked away. I comfortably cuddled with a pillow, until I noticed she was staring at me, with a serious look. I tried to ignore and fake sleep, until she raised her voice and said something that swept away every slightest sense of tranquility.

"You're not really drunk, are you?"

////////////////////////////

Sorry, I know I haven't posted in a (long) while, but I'll try to slowly become more active! I'm just passing through really bad things, but maybe things will get better sometime. Sorry for the short chapter btw T-T