Chapter 8

[The next day- Afternoon]

❃❁Maki Harukawa's P.o.v❁❃

This. This is. Fucking fine. Why the fuck I'm studying in such a complicated place.

I just went to lunch at MacDonald's with Sonia and Mukuro and was in a great mood, until I received an email saying they will remap the dorms AND classes. I am sharing a room with another girl, but since she got expelled, I have the whole dorm for me. At least I HAD, until tomorrow apparently.

This college is both arts and music but it's divided into 2 buildings that are almost on each other's side, even though we've never really been to the other building other than ours.

All I can do is hope that at least I don't end up with someone annoying.

But it's not just that, there's more.

At the end of the email, there was an invitation. There's going to be a party in the huge room between the art building and the music building, and we can bring friends. It seems cool, but it really is not my thing.

I closed the computer, and I decided to take a nap. My bed is really comfortable, I could sleep here forever. I slowly closed my eyes, until I heard a sound. It was one of my favorite songs, 'My ordinary life' by The Living Tombstone. Why the fuck it started playing.

"Someone is... calling me..?" When I saw who it was, I hung up on it at the time. I really don't feel like dealing with it right now. But the person called a g a i n, and I decided to accept the call.

OOOOOOOOO MAKII

What the fuck do you want

Sooo, y'know this email that the college send us right?

Why do you ask?

Your coming to the party too, riiight-

No.

Wait- Are you SERIOUS??
CMOON HARUKAWA~CHAN EVERYONE WILL BE THERE, I EVEN MANAGED TO CONVINCE SHUMAI TO COME WITH ME!!

I don't care. It is really not my type of thing.

And who the fuck is Shumai? Isn't that food-

Wahhh why you're so boring, tch

Maybe that's not a good motivation, but you saw the thing before the invitation, right? The whole dorms thing

Yea what about it

Sooo- I've heard that the headmaster will announce the pairs AT the party

But-

BEFore you say you don't care, I'll just say that maybe if you end up with someone annoying you can go complain to him before it turns %100 official. And even if he doesn't let you change, at least you won't have an unpleasant surprise.

You-

You actually got a point...

Bruh I always got a point

Shut up bottom

No, you

*GASP*

YOU LITTLE-

.

. .. .

. . . . .

~Your voicecall with ProudGremlin😎 has ended~

Fucking Goddammit. This gremlin better eat his words right now.

I turned my cellphone off and went to sleep again, but what he said really was in my head

"...maybe if you end up with someone annoying you can go complain to him before it turns %100 official. And even if he doesn't let you change, at least you won't have an unpleasant surprise."

Maybe, I should really go to this party. But even if I actually go, what should I wear? What the other people will wear. Until I remembered something. Mukuro's sister. Even though she's a son of a bitch, she still studies fashion and stuff, maybe Mukuro can help me. I mean, anyway they're sisters and maybe she knows a bit of Junko stuff. And what about Sonia? She's so charming and always wears elegant clothes.

  I heard someone knock on my door. Fucking goddammit no one will leave me alone today??? When I opened the door I only saw Mukuro literally running into my room, which is strange since she never does that.

----------------------------------------------------

sorry I know I kind of disappeared, but I'm not dead yet!!

There's a lot of stuff going on, at least for me

I was going to post a big chapter, but I decided to cut it in half so I'll post the next chapter in 3 days

see you guys later, bye