Chapter 2

❃❁No One’s P.o.v❁❃

  "Oh my god Shuichi and Kaede. We’re coming here everyday from now on.”

  “No, we aren’t.’’

  “Im sorry Kaito, but Kaede is right. Eating here everyday would be far from healt-” Saihara stops in the moment that he saw the purple-headed boy talking to the waitress form early.

  “… Ok, nevermind. Im sorry Kaede but Kaito is right this time.”

  “Even you??” Kaede basically yelled. The gRaPe boy came up to the trio's table and the emo blushed even more.

  “Does anyone here needs anything?”
  “No, Im sorry, I- I just forgot we were in a public place and I spoke too loudly. I am so sorry”

  “Nah, you don’t need to worry about it, Syocchan shouts all the time” With that said, Oma went to serve the other newly arrived customers, while Maki was going to check if the food of those 3 was already ready.

[Time Skip]
------------------------------------------------------------
  The blonde didn't want to be there anymore. She wanted to visit that diner because she thought it would be a nice experience, but didn't expect to find her.

  The astronaut-wannabe was too busy devouring the snack in front of him, but boy in the cap realized that Kaede was strange since when the pigtail girl went to serve them.

  ‘Do they know each other? they know each other from where? What happened between the two of them? What…’  Shuichi was an aspiring detective, so these questions naturally come up in his head. He even tried to ask her but she didn’t seem comfortable with it, so he stopped.

  On the other hand, the musician was feeling a little desolate and disappointed. Although she said no, the pianist wanted to meet the other girl, but she didn't know how she wanted to the waitress or herself to react to it.
Yes, she regretted what she did. The pianist knew that what she did was wrong, but refused to take the blame. She knew she needed to apologize, but she was a really proud person to do it.
The brunette waitress had already delivered the food, and they were already prepared to leave. Both girls wanted to say something to each other, but decided to stay quiet.

  In the car, Kaito is driving talking about the brunette waitress who served them earlier, but the last thing Akamatsu wanted was to have Kaito fill her up with questions, so she tried to not pay attention, or simply just forget what happened. Took her headphones and played in "random play" of the first playlist she saw.

I spend all my days
Trying to forget her face
She's so hard to erase
I don't think she can be replaced

She stole my heart and ran away
Left me with some things to say…                                   
(Forget Her- Girl in Red)

  Kaede violently ripped off her headphones and shouted "Even you????????" The other two boys took a fright and were confused by the suddenly scream.
“Kaede, are you fine sis...? You’ve been acting weird since that pancake, do you have a tummy ache?"” Kaito asked, and Shuichi silently agreed. (A/N: In this Au Kaito calls Kaede “sis” lol)

   “Oh- Yea im fine, I was just… just… singing along with a song’s lyric!” Kaede sucks at lying, Kokichi would be disappointed. But anyways, Akamatsu finally decided what to do. She needs to have a talk with Harukawa faster the possible, and there is no one who can convince her otherwise.

  Shuichi was increasingly worried about the blondie, and decided to keep an eye on Kaede.

  ‘I need to talk with her, no matter what it will costs.’ She thought. ‘I don’t want to see her sad anymore. I need to say sorry. I swear, I’ll do my best to make her mine again...!’

 ________________________________________

Sorry that was kinda short TwT But I’ll try harder next time!! Also, I am planning a chapter focused on saioma yay