chapter 4 (Saioma chapter)

This chapter is not very important to the main story, so if you don't ship it you can just skip this one ^w^)/S2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Sunday…}

❃❁Shuichi Saihara’s P.o.v❁❃

  I've always been told that my luck is strange and unpredictable. And well, they were right.

  It all started when I decided to have lunch at Starbucks this afternoon. Sometimes I like to go to coffee shops enjoying my time alone. Reading a book or traveling in my own thoughts, or both at the same time. I was distracted after my order arrived, and I ended up bumping into someone unexpected.

  “I'm sorry, I didn't see you th-“

  “Its ok! Wait, have I ever seen you somewhere before?”

  It was him, the boy I saw working yesterday when I was with Kaede and Kaito. It was an awkward moment, until I decided to introduce myself, and explain that we had met before at Ihop.

  “OoOoHh, I think I remember it now” he stared me for a bit “My name Is Kokichi Oma. Do you wanna sit with me?” I was really embarrassed but I accepted anyway.

  I spent the rest of the day talking to Oma~kun. He lied a lot, and not even with my detective skills I could always know which ones were lies and which were true. He's just like a puzzle. A riddle that made me more and more curious with every single word.

  But there is something that has been annoying me. I feel like I already do know him from somewhere else, not the Ihop, I mean before, High School maybe?

  “Im going to the bathroom, wait for me here ok?”

❃❁No One’s P.o.v❁❃

  On the way to the toilet on the 2nd floor, Kokichi spotted Kaede, the girl who was with Shuichi and "the bearded dude", drawing something on the corner table, but went straight to the restroom.

  ‘Hm, maybe I should tell Saihara~chan that his friend is here, but what if she takes him away from me? Wait what am I thinking- Well anyways, she is the girl that Maki knows from somewhere else, maybe I should at least talk to her’ he thought, but by the time he left, the blonde was no longer there. Kokichi just ignored that.

  “Hey Saihara~chan, im back!!” The northern gremlin said, but then he realized that Shuichi was taking a nap. Oma was surprised that instead of being mad he somehow found it cute. When he looked outside and saw that was getting late and started drizzling, he decided to wake Saihara up.
Today was a nice day, but I think it's time to go’

  Shuichi slowly opened his eyes, still sleepy “u-ugh, where am I?” Not long after he remembered everything, now Shuichi was wide awake, and started apologizing (Mikan tho👀) and Kokichi only did his iconic laugh.

  “Your sleeping face is so cute!!”

  “H-HEY stop lying!!” Shuichi was red as Himiko’s hair.

  “Who said it was a lie?” Kokichi smirked, but in reality, he just wanted to scream with embarrassment.

  Awkward and shy as he is, he just tried to change the subject to calm the strange tension in the air. (self-insert go brrr)

  “S-so uhh anyways, it started raining, maybe we should go home now, before it gets worse”

  “Yea that’s what I was going to say. Anyways can I have your phone number?” Shuichi froze for a bit, and awkwardly picked up his cellphone and quietly gave it to him. They stared at each other in silence for a while until Shuichi panicked again and took his phone back and told him his actual phone number. (Self-insert go brrr pt.2)

  Of course, Kokichi would make fun of him forever after that. But since he was in a hurry since the rain was getting worse, unfortunately (for Kokichi) he couldn’t do it now.

  After Kokichi was saving Shuichi’s number, he started searching for his umbrella in his bag, only to be shocked after remembering that he left it at home. Shuichi noticed Kokichi’s expression and judged that it was because he forgot his umbrella. dUcKiNg detective abilities.

  “You forgot your umbrella, right?”

  “iM a SuPrEmE lEaDeR I wOuLdN’t-”

  “Kokichi.”

  “… ok maybe-” Shuichi sighed.

  “I can walk you home, just tell me where to go,,” Kokichi smiled grateful.

•••

   ‘Ok, that’s weird™’ Shuichi thought. Kokichi pointed in which direction they should go, but so far this was the same way as Shuichi's house.

  “Kokichi uhh,,” he pointed to the side
“that’s my house,,” The rain was much stronger than before, so it would be better if Shuichi came home soon. He even thought about inviting Kokichi, but they just met. Instead of that, he had a better idea.

  “I can lend you the umbrella, and since you already got my phone number please text me when you get home, so I can know that you arrived safe and plan together another meeting for you to return it” Actually Shuichi didn’t care about the umbrella that much but he wanted an excuse for them to meet again.

  “Goodbye Shumai!”

  “Goo- wait my name is not Shumai-”

  “Well now it is” He did his iconic laugh and started walking home, slowly disappearing from Shuichi's vision.

  He's known the boy for so little time but the moment he's gone he can feel the emptiness coming in again.
 ‘At least he will text me when he gets home.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know that this chapter was kinda shitty but I hope you guys like it anyways-