Chapter 3 and A/N

A/N
 Eyy im not dead :D Sorry I know this chapter took a LONG time to be relased but at least the next chapter is already guaranteed (the saioma one, spin-off kinda?) and I'll post it Wednesday or Thursday.
Also, Im thinking about writing a chapter about Kirumi's point of view and my headcannon backstory for her- But im not sure yet if I should do it or shouldn't,,
Anyways thanxs everyone reading this, I hope yall are fine ^w^)/ If not, I hope you get better and my dms are always open if anyone wanna vent!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Goth Ihop that Maki used to work wasn’t exactly a quiet place, but today it was too quiet. Usually Maki would be thankful, but she was nervous thinking about that girl from earlier, Maki wasn’t sure if that girl was actually Kaede, but she was still paranoid about that.

   “Harukawa~san?” Tojo called.

   “Ah, hey Kirumi. What’s up?”

   “You seem worried, so you can get some rest. And also, you seem worried about something. Do you want to talk about anything?” ‘Was I that obvious?’ The girl thought.

   She didn't want to waste Kirumi's time, so she said no, but accepted the rest.

   Maki went into the kitchen to grab a glass of water, and took the opportunity to take a pinch on something from the pantry, like pocky or some cheap snack.

   [Flashback on]

   “Maki~Makiroll, open your mouth!” The blondie said with a smile. Sometimes they did this, turn the night awake lying in bed, holding hands, watching Netflix or listening to music, giving food to each other and saying lovable things and promises.

“Hey Kaede… Can I ask you something?”

“Sure! What is it?”

“… Can you promise that you will stay with me forever? No matter what, I love you, and this will never change.”

“Of course! I promise. I love you too.”

[Flashback off]

   ‘It hurts. Seeing the person that you cared the most about, that made a promise to never abandon you, saying it to someone else. Forgetting about you. Am I not interesting anymore? I changed that much? Do you hate me…? You… Told me that you loved me. What happened after that...? I don’t understand’ Maki was still trying to eat her food peacefully, but tears couldn’t stop falling. She wished that she could feel nothing. Oh, and how she wished. For Maki, Kaede couldn’t be replaced, not even in 100 years.

    ‘I don’t understand.’

    In the midst of the girl's troubled thoughts, someone interrupted.

    “Harukawa~san? Are you ok? Are you crying??” A blonde girl approached, but luckily for Maki, it was not the pianist. Harukawa nervously dried all the tears that formed in his eyes and tried to act normally.

    “U-uhr… no, not at all. Why do you ask? You want something?”

    “I got here earlier today, don’t you remember I work here in the afternoon?

    “But it still morning-”

    “Now it's noon. Did something happen?” Surprised, she almost gave up.

    “No, nothing at all. Sometimes I just start to randomly cry with no apparent reason” Lied. But of course, Sonia can be a cinnamon roll and innocent but surely she wasn’t dumb. However, she noticed that Maki was really sad about something but uncomfortable with telling another people about her problem, and Sonia decided to respect her decision. After a little insistence from the blondie, she and the other girl exchanged their phone numbers, so they could talk if Harukawa felt like it. Maki thought that she would regret it, but she didn't know how long she could go without freaking out and no needed to talk to someone.

Maki put on her normal clothes, and Rantaro was waiting for her at the door, ready to leave. They've been talking about random things like extraterritorial rights and whether pizza with pineapple is acceptable or not. Amami asked if anything bad happened even though she didn't answered, he also realized that the girl seemed down.

’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’

   The rest of the day and Sunday was quiet. Sonia managed to convince Maki to have a sleepover at her house, but nothing much happened. (author's note: I'll write about it if I have a creative block, even though nothing important has happened to the story)