Chapter Forty-Eight

Sorry for the late update everyone. I was really busy today with my job.

Meeting Room...

"What are you thinking Bhai," Karan asked, looking at Aahil, who was lost in his own thoughts.

After hearing the news of Myra's marriage, no one from her brother was able to sleep, and they thought to meet in the middle of the night at their usual meeting place.

Right now, they all are sitting at their places along with Kia and thinking of the solution to get rid of this problem.

"Nothing Karan, I was just thinking about Ranvijay. Did he know about this and agreed with this alliance, or he also is unaware of this," Aahil said.

"Whether he knows or not, I will never agree with this marriage," Ayan suddenly said.

"Me too, Bhai. I know that Ranvijay is a good guy, but he is not good for Cupcake," Vihaan also showed his agreement with Ayan as they knew how Ranvijay behaved with Myra and how Myra did not say anything just because she did not want to hurt Aahil.

Listening to Ayan and Vihaan, Aahil looked at them in confusion because he thought that Ranvijay is a very good person, and he would have agreed to this relationship if he was not related to Sameer.

He did not want his princess to marry with Ranvijay, not because that Ranvijay is not suitable for her, it was because he was Sameer's brother.

He will never agree to send her sister to that house where Sameer resides.

"Why do you think like that, I mean how he is not suitable for our sister, I mean I have lived with him and spend many years with him, and I know that he is a perfect guy and will be the best husband for any girl," Aahil tried to defend Ranvijay as he knew how Ranvijay was.

"I will not agree with this, and I will surely not let this happen," Ayan said.

Ayan was not like that Aahil was defending Ranvijay, but he also understands that Aahil did not know what Ranvijay had done, so he did not say anything and just expressed his disagreement.

"What do you think? Will I agree with this? I am just saying that Ranvijay is a perfect guy, but that does not mean I will let this marriage happen and will send my sister to that house. I will never happen," Aahil said in frustration.

"I agree with Aahil Bhai, we can not let happen, so we have to think about something to stop all this," Karan said.

"But what we should do?" Kia asked, looking at the brothers, who were also thinking deeply.

"There is nothing to think, and we just have to keep quiet and make sure that she will not know about all this," Vihaan suggested.

"And do you really think that she will not get to know about it? Dadu will be the first one who will talk with her about it," Karan said, rolling his eyes after hearing Vihaan's suggestion.

"So, at least I am suggesting something unlike you who was just sitting and thinking," Vihaan too rolled his eyes at Karan.

"I am thinking a better solution, not a childish one like you, not to let Munchkin know, like seriously, did you not know that we have two moms and two dads and one Dadu in our family who are more like a child when it comes in these types of news," Karan said

"I Know okay," Vihaan said

"Yeah and that's why you sugessted that stupid suggestion," Karan said.

"Your suggestions are stupid, not mine," Vihaan said, pointing his finger at Karan.

"And I am Iron Man," Karan said.

"You.....," Vihaan said, gritting his teeth.

"Enough both of you," Aahil said, shouting at Karan and Vihaan, who were fighting like kids.

"He started it," they both said in unison, pointing at each other.

"Finger on your lips, now," Aahil ordered them, and they both put their forefinger on their lips with a pout.

Aahil, Ayan, and Kia were just sighed at their childish behavior.

"We have to talk with her as it is about her life and let her decide what she wants to do," Aahil suggested.

"What do you mean by she will decide, do you not know that she never deny any request of Dadu and any other family member," Kia said, looking at Aahil in disbelief for his suggestion.

"I agree with Bhabhi," Ayan also agreed with Kia.

"If she agrees, then we will talk to Ranvijay in our language, but I will try my best that it won't happen," Aahil said.

When it comes to Myra, her brother never counts anyone before her. She was always their first priority, whether it was their family or friends.

They did not even think about themself when it comes to her.

After thinking deeply, they all also felt that what Aahil was saying was true, it should be Myra who takes this decision as it was her life, but they can also take care of other things, such as Ranvijay..... ( Evil Smile )

After the discussion, they all left for their room.

.............................................................

Next Day, Paris ( One day before the Fashion show )

The fashion show was held at "Le Grand Palais des Champs-Élysées" the best and usual place for Paris Fashion Week.

It was only one day left for the fashion show, and Kriti and her team were preparing for the big event.

Kriti has already selected the models, and the dress rehearsal has already been done by them. Now only the last touch-up was left, and they will be ready for the show.

Kriti and Ria were very excited about this event as it was going to change their life for good. It was totally their thinking, and they were thinking that it will make them more popular, and Kriti will get more foreign clients, and Ria will get more modeling contracts.

But what they both did not know was that someone has some other plan for both of them. They did not know that the day which they were thinking to be the best day will become the worst day of their life, and they both will believe and wish that they would not have accepted this offer ever.

Let's see what Myra stores for them in the Fashion show.

To Be Continued...Stay connected and keep reading...