Chapter One Hundred Nineteen

"Guys, Myra is missing," Ranvijay said as soon as he reached them.

"What?" They all shouted and stood up at the same time.

"Yes," Ranvijay replied with a worried face.

"How? When? She was with you. Right? Then how did she go missing all of a sudden? Where were you?" Karan asked in an angry voice.

"Calm down, Karan, don't shout; otherwise, it will attract our parent's attention," Aahil said, thinking about something.

"No, he is right, it's all my fault. I should not have leave her alone, I should have been with her all the time," Ranvijay said, blaming himself for Myra's missing.

"What should we do now?" Vihaan said as he was not able to think anything because of worry.

"First let go to Ayan's room, it is not good to talk here," Aahil suggested, and they nodded and started to head towards Ayan's room which was booked to take rest after during the reception or to get ready.

"Where are you all going and why are you looking tense?" Kia asked in confusion when she saw them going somewhere as she and Alia came to look for them.

"Come with us," Aahil did not explain and just asked her to come with them as he knew that she would leave him without knowing everything.

Kia and Alia looked at each other in confusion but did not ask further and just followed them to the room. While walking, Aahil briefly explained everything to Kia, and Alia also heard everything. They both got worried and started to panic. After entering the room, Vihaan closed the door, and they all settled on the sofas and bed.

"I am calling her, but her phone is switched off," Ranvijay said as he kept dialing her number. He was so frustrated that he almost threw his phone.

"Everyone calm down first, let me call Herry, he was keeping an eyes on everyone here," Ayan said and took out his phone to call Herry.

"Yes, call him," Aahil said, and then he looked at others and instructed, "You all calm down. There must be something which we are missing. Sameer, Ria, Kriti, and Nishant are still here, and we can not let them suspect anything for now. We have to keep an eye on them,"

"Okay, Bhai," Everyone said, and Ranvijay also nodded, thinking that what Aahil was saying was correct.

Ayan quickly dialed Herry's number. Soon, the call connected and picked up.

"Put it on the speaker," Ranvijay said to which Ayan nodded and put the call on speaker mode so that everyone could hear the conversation.

"Hello," Herry said.

"To hell with you hello, what the hell are you doing there? Do you know that Myra is missing? Is this how you keep an eye on everyone?" Ayan angrily scolded him.

"Where were you when she got missing?" Yash asked.

"I will not leave you if something happens to her," Karan said.

"Just tell us why you are not speaking," Ranvijay said in irritation.

"If any of you let me say something, then will only I will speak, right? Relax, everyone, Don't worry, I know where she is, and it is all her plan," Herry said, making everyone confused.

"Plan? What plan? And why the hell are we not informed about this plan? Tell me everything before I kill you," Ayan threatened Herry. He was furious when he heard about their plan because no one from the Singhania siblings was informed about this plan.

"Actually, It is all Myra's plan. She already expected that they would do something like that because they could not kill her right now, and Virender wanted to be the boss of 'The Devil's, and for that, he needed to have the token, so for that, he would not kill her or would just kidnap her like before, and she had predicted, they kidnapped her, and right now I am tracking her location, they are now going towards an abandoned factory, our men are following them in the dark, so right now everything is going according to her plan," Herry explained everything in brief.

"Then why the hell did you not tell us anything?" Aahil was now really very angry. Aahil and every Singhania sibling and even Ranvijay were angry knowing about their plan, which he was not informed of.

"Do you really think if we told you about this plan, then you all will agree to it? You will never let her be alone if you all knew what we are planning, and for our plan to get succeed, she had to be alone to get kidnapped," Herry said, rolling his eyes at the overprotective brothers and an over-possessive husband.

"Do you really have to do that? What if she got hurt like before? I will kill you Herry if something happens to her," Yash said.

"Don't worry, we are fully prepared this time, we will not let anything happens to her, everything is under control," Herry assured.

"Alright, tell us her location we will go and check everything by ourself," Ranvijay asked.

"Sorry I can not tell you right now, but you all have some work to do," Herry said.

"Why can you not tell us, don't test my patience Herry," Ranvijay said, getting more furious hearing his reply.

"I will tell you, but after 30 minutes, it was all her plan, and she did not want to lose this opportunity, Don't worry, she is safe right now, and they will not do anything without Virender's instructions, and Virender is busy with something right now, so you all need to do right now is keep an eye on those four, they will also go there after the reception is over and if you all will be missing at the same time then they will get suspicious then it will be difficult to catch then red-handed," Herry explained.

"Alright, we will do that, but you have to make sure the Princess is safe. Otherwise, you know me very well," Aahil agreed and warned Herry after understanding and analyzing the situation thoroughly.

"Alright, I have to go now," Herry said.

"Okay," Ayan said and disconnected the call.

"How can you agree to that stupid plan? What if something happens to her there? We do not know her situation right now," Ranvijay shouted at Aahil furiously.

"Relax, if he said that she is fine, then she must be fine, and it is all her plan, so we have to follow it accordingly. I know that you are worried about her, and so are we. She is not only a sister to us, but she is our child. Do you really think I would just agree with anything? She is not stupid to endanger her life, and she knows that there are other people who love her care about her safety, She must have her own reason for not telling us and I trust her," Aahil said, making Ranvijay shut his mouth because Ranvijay also knew what Aahil was saying is true, Myra's family cared about her more than anything, and they ould never agree to anything which made her life in danger.

"I am sorry," Ranvijay said.

"It's okay, and I am know you love her so much, and that's why you are worried, but you have to believe her," Aahil said, patting his shoulder.

"Alright guys, let's do what we asked to do," Aahil said to which everyone nodded and left the room.

To Be Continued...

Note- Do tell me if there is any mistake in the chapter, I just updated it without rechecking.