Chapter One Hundred Twenty-Eight

The rays of light flickered through the curtains. The woman on the bed stirred.

Myra stretched her arms to find her phone as usual and tiredly opened her swollen eyes.

Myra woke up with a beautiful smile on her face. She blearily turned her head to the side. The space next to her was empty. Then her brain was suddenly flooded with last night's memories. Her whole body ached, especially her lower body. She felt very weak and without energy. Recalling the intense lovemaking yesterday night, Myra's initially pale face turned red. But she did not realize that there was also a sweet smile on her face. A smile of satisfaction and completion.

She tried to sit up, but then, the initially numbing and sore feeling on her body rose painfully, and she felt a throbbing ache in the middle of her legs.

Her face paled again in pain. "...Ouch..."

She tried to search for her husband when her eyes fell on the clock.

"Shit!!" she cursed glancing at the time displayed on the clock. It was already 2 pm in the afternoon which mean she slept for the whole morning. Picking up Ranvijay's shirt from the ground Myra put it over herself. Her whole body was aching all over as she got out of the room to search for her husband.

Myra walked down the stairs, looking around for Ranvijay when she suddenly felt an arm wrapped around her waist. "You are awake... " Ranvijay said in a small voice biting her earlobes.

Myra giggled before turning around, wrapping her arm around his neck she kissed him on his lips... "Why didn't you wake me up in the morning?" She was now totally opened up with Ranvijay as she knew that she could be herself in front of her husband whom she loved to the moon.

"Because someone was sleeping like a baby and I didn't have the heart to disturb someone's beautiful dream about their handsome husband... "

"I did have a beautiful dream but it wasn't about you...." Myra teased with a small laugh, "It was about that hot actor in that movie whose even more handsome than you - ummph! "