Chapter Fifty-Four

Happy Holi Guys.....

Next day in the morning at Singhania Mansion..

Everyone was sitting at the dining table for breakfast. Vishwajeet was beaming with happiness as his granddaughter said yes to the marriage, and he wanted to tell this to everyone, but it was night at that time, so he had to stop himself from doing that.

"Dadu, As we have said, we talked to Princess about marriage, and she told us her decision which I want to share," Aahil said, grabbing everyone's attention.

"You do not need to say anything. I already know about her decision," Vishwajeet said, giving a broad smile which was showing his happiness which the others were looking at him in confusion.

"I know that she said Yes to this marriage. She already told me yesterday night," Vishwajeet explained, shocking the younger generation along with Kia, which elders were happy with the sudden news.

"Really, Oh My God, Myra, did you really agreed to this marriage, dear?" Sharda asked with happiness to confirm again with Myra, to which Myra nodded, still having her food.

Her brothers and Kia were shocked to hear that because they could not believe their ear that they heard correctly.

Because yesterday only she said that she did not want to marry to anyone right now then her decision suddenly changed.

"Doll, did you really agree with this?" Ayan could not hold him more and asked her in front of everyone.

( Guys, I am changing Myra's nickname from Baby Doll to Doll, I thought that Baby Doll was a bit long name. If you want the previous one, do let me know )

"Yes, Bhai, I agreed with this, and I do not have any problem with this marriage," Myra said with a blank face. Her face was void of any emotions at that time, which was not noticed by the elders but her brothers and Kia.

"But...," Ayan tried to say something but was cut by Myra.

"I am done with the breakfast. I am going to the office as I have some important work to do," Myra said, standing up from her chair and going to her room to take her things.

Her brothers were confused and shocked by her behavior, and the elders were also a little confused seeing her like that, but they did not think deeply as they felt that she might have some work.

"We are also getting late, so we will also take our leave," Aahil also said, standing up from his seat along with the others, as they knew that something was not right with Myra.

Because they knew her, she never changed her decision until n unless it was not related to her loved ones.

Soon Myra came back with her things and was ready to go to the office. She bid bye to everyone and headed towards SGC. Her brothers also went to the office behind her as they wanted to talk with her as soon as possible.

After reaching the office, Myra directly went to her cabin as she knew that her brothers would be there in some time, and soon they also came there.

"Okay, so will you tell us now, what had happened all of a sudden, yesterday we all talk about it right, and you said no, then how just after one night your answer changed from No to Yes?" Yash asked as soon as they all reached there while the others were also looking at her for expecting a satisfying reason for the sudden change.

"Let's sit and talk," Myra said, and they all settle on the sitting area in her cabin.

"what happened Princess, we want to know everything," Aahil said with a serious yet calm tone.

"Bhai, when I was coming from to my room after the discussion, I heard Dadu talking with Ranvijay's Dadu on a video call and...," She explained everything to her brothers that how Vishwajeet was sure that she would not say no to his decision and how he was boasting to his friend about her and how he wishes to marry her with Ranvijay which will make him relief that she was in a protective place and will be happy with him as Ranvijay and Hashwadhan will be there to take care of her, She explained each and every word to her brothers without missing anything as she never hid anything with them and it was their right to know about her because they were like her parents. Every parent has the right to know about her children's lives, and safety and marriage is a big decision.

"What about you, Doll?" Ayan asked her when she was finished with the explanation.

"What about me, Bhai?" Myra asked in confusion.

"Will you able to live there knowing that Sameer is also there and you will be meat all of them frequently after the marriage," Ayan said while the others did not know what to say.

"Bhai, just because I did not want to meet them, it does not mean that I will hide from them. One day or another day, I have to face them, and I am not that Myra, anymore," Myra said to Ayan, who was still not looking convinced with her.

"Bhai, did you all not notice the smile on Dadu's face and the others as well? They all are so happy with this, then why do I have to think about the unnecessary people and make my family sad," Myra said.

"We did notice everything, Cupcake, but it does not mean that you will do that just because of their happiness," Vihaan said tried to make her understand that she did not have to do that, forgetting about her happiness and comfortableness.

They all know why she was doing that as they all already predicted that she will be agree with this marriage for her Dadu, and it happened. Still, they all did not want her to marry just because that everyone was happy, what about her happiness and her dreams, she was also a girl and every girl wanted to marry a person whom they loved but looking at her, they thought that Myra never thought about love in her life, it was always her family which comes first for her.

To Be Continued............Stay connected with me. Thank you.