42. "I hated your guts."

"You... you love me?" He asked, his eyes completely draped with shock.

"I know you don't believe in love and everything, but—"
Before I had the time to get the words out of my mouth I felt his hot lips against mine, his tongue slipping into my mouth gently.

"I love you," He smiled, the words leaving his mouth making tears well up in my eyes.

"You do?" I smiled as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"More than fucking anything," He whispered in my ear before starting to move again.
I moaned loudly as he picked up the pace, my hands slowly raking themselves across his back.

His lips abruptly placed themselves over mine, our moans mixing together as he thrusted into me with so much love I could've melted.
"You're so fucking perfect," He groaned against my lips as I smiled at how flustered he was.

"I'm going to..." I moaned loudly as he thrusted deeper into me, the pain subsiding slightly and pleasure taking over every corner of my body.

"You're going to cum?" He asked while tucking his head into my neck and kissing it.
I let out a small 'yeah', feeling my body burn up.

"Alright, baby. Let it all go, yeah?" Aaron groaned as my eyes rolled to the back of my head, his thumb aggressively flicking my clit.

"I... love... you..." I said through loud breaths of pleasure.

"Say it again. Say it again for me, amore," Aaron pleaded as I felt him throb inside of me.

"I love you, Aaron," I moaned as he lifted his head up and looked at me with pure pleasure.
Aaron kissed me sloppily in response, slurring a loud 'I love you' against my lips as we both convulsed and came together.

I ran my hand through Aaron's hair as he laid his head lazily on my chest, his deep breaths calming me.

"Are you okay?" He asked while looking up at me as I nodded.

"I can still feel a slight pain, but it's much more bearable than when you first... went inside," I answered as he smiled and lifted himself up to kiss me gently.

"I love you," He cooed, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"When I first met you, I never would've thought..." I laughed as Aaron grinned at me and nodded.

"I hated your guts," He chuckled before getting up and walking towards a door, which led to a bathroom.

"And I hated yours," I giggled, hearing him shuffle inside and come back out, the condom no longer on him. "We did good in that essay though," I smiled.

Aaron grinned, nodding in response.

"Who's room is this?" I asked as he proceeded to take my heels off for me.

"It used to be mine when I still lived here," He answered while moving on to the next heel.

"Oh..." I answered, the thought of him having sex with other girls in this very room filling my mind.

As if reading my mind, Aaron parted my legs and slipped in between them, hovering his beautiful face over mine.
"I haven't had sex with anyone in here apart from you, if that's what you're thinking," He said seriously as I nodded, my face flushing with embarrassment.

He got up and turned the light on the nightstand on, before turning the one that illuminated all of the room off.

"Are we sleeping here?" I asked him as he nodded and motioned for me to get under the covers.
"Hold that thought, I'll be right back," I said before getting up and walking towards the bathroom, my cheeks heating up as I felt Aaron's gaze on my body.