╰ ☆ 08

8 | activity sheets

8 | activity sheets

WASHIJO, [ NAME ]

"WEREN'T IT NICE? THE FEELING OF WINNING? RIGHT WAKATOSHI-KUN?"

Tendou kept his gaze on the boy beside me while walking away from crowds of people now exiting from the gymnasium, to whom Ushijima just shrugged him off with a unsure nod.

"We didn't win, Satori."

"Wakatoshi-kun, you're too humble enough! We did win! Did you already forgot the regionals?"

Our team just got off with a quick recognition after reaching regionals; and for nationals too, but only for defeating two schools at the very least. My Grandfather was the one who made through the most scoldings when we were on the bus. It probably went on for hours, i think.

It would be nicer though if they would play with someone competent, and willing to edge us off with a kick of challenge, or at least that's what I thought. That is guaranteed to make our team grow, but it'll be all for the time's sake to begin with.

After getting our things from our classroom, we headed to Ushijima and Tendou's dorm in a purpose to complete a group activity with Ushijima. Our teacher gave us those activity sheets and ticked us off to finish it along with your 'seatmate'. I wouldn't be surprised if we won't get half of the answers right since we didn't learn anything. This is physics were dealing with, so i'll consider praying for luck to get through this.

"Welcome to our dorm (name) -chan! I can't wait to watch this week's new episode release!" Tendou impatiently sat over the table right between their bunk beds and television.

I heaved a long sigh before taking out the activity sheets and a pen in my bag. "Hey Tendou, I hope you're not forgetting something? I came here because- No. Way. Is that Cardcaptor Sakura's latest episode they're streaming?"

I also sat with him bringing my things onto the center table and holing my eyes on their tv. I felt Ushijima joining us and also kept his eyes on the screen. We were silent, still fixated on the show as the cold wind was creeping our skin.

My elbow supported my head through the table, not knowing I would doze off.

'zzZzzz'

'mn... zzzz...'

My eyes blinked slowly, seeing Tendou snore still with the tv on. I carefully glanced by my left, just to see another boy sleeping so soundly. Observing Ushijima's features mesmerized me over time. His face muscles weren't tense, and he was less intimidating by the looks of it.

Now I suddenly realized and forgot why am I here . . . .

Pulling my pen above the table and clicking it, I slid the sheets of paper closer to my reach. But not to my suprise, it was already filled with whatever equations. What the heck? Did Ushijima did all of this?

I scanned the two back-to-back pages with a stunned face. The least I can do is to double check the answers when I get back from my dorm.

For now, maybe I should do something about making all Ushijima do the work. After all, I don't like being in someone's debt. It's frustrating.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Ushijima woke up from the smell of food or what-not his nose sensed. It was appetizing, to be honest, if Ushijima's mind tells him, then so be it. He rose from his seat, checking their dining table furnished with food: a steamed salmon, omurice, and two separate bowls of gyudon in front of him. A little note was visible too, and it wrote:

if Tendou reads this first kindly give it to Ushiwaka.
i'm really sorry if I made you do all the work for our class. i'll be double checking answers, so the activity sheets are with me.

eat what's on your table and finish it with Tendou. (and also put some groceries on your pantry. don't eat takeouts too often. it'll be bad for your health.)

' name (^-^)

A slight curve suddenly lifted upon the corners of his lips after those hellish papers were bestowed on him earlier.

"Itadakimasu."