╰ ☆ 0.01

WASHIJO, [ NAME ]

THIS WAS THE FOURTH TIME I SUBMITTED MY CLUB FORMS.

I tried, but it seems like my Grandfather already summoned the other coaches and teachers not to entertain me. 

Weird. I could have joined those 'otaku' influenced clubs, sadly there was none. I also could have made a club who were head-over-heels for 2d anime boys, but lady luck wasn't on my side either. Shiratorizawa's a bummer. I'll give Sakusa ten points when he'd say that I'd regret transferring. 

"Old geezers like him should just.. I don't know? Get eaten by a titan?" I said, shrugging.

The dismayed girl finally brought herself up to part her bare back that was resting at the faculty's door, for almost about a several minutes before pulling out a sense of urgency to bring herself back where reality was. 

And the reality was, not to play volleyball ever again. Well, that's if (y/n) would go back to Itachiyama where grandfathers don't get to decide verdicts on their son's children, or sneak every morning to afford a private court.

Turning around where the unusually empty staircase was, she was met by a large build, making a sound called 'oof' in cliché shoujo mangas that was supposed to be the male lead— Anyways, back where (y/n) had an unfortunate scene in the hallway, here's what happened;

"I'm sorry," I began, backing away from the person in hopes for making the atmosphere less awkward. I mean, who would be?

"It's fine."

And there was reality. For the third time. Ushijima stood right in my eyes. This man was none other than my seatmate. A seatmate that I barely talk or interact. He doesn't talk when there's no need, but compared to me, I have a few acquaintances in class.

"You're applying for the girls volleyball? Does that mean you know how to play it?" A redhead that was also familiar snooped at the paper that was lacing my hands. Hmm, I remember him. He's the one who always visits our class for lunch to fetch Ushijima.

"Sucks that I can't join." I remarked.

"Eh? Why not? They're in need of strong players just like you!" He exclaimed with a as-a-matter-of-fact tone, eyeing me up and down.

"Pardon?" I questioned.

"Satori, we should go now. Coach Washijo might be upset if we don't hurry." Ushijima ushered, cutting our conversation. Wait, did he just mentioned oyaji?

It clicked, something just popped of (y/n)'s anime infested brain. If she can't join the club, then at least make a way to touch the ball, or so she says.

"Can I...tag along?"