Confessing

Chapter 6

I walked over to the table full of food and grabbed some pretzels and some soda. I got some popcorn for Will and headed back to the couch where Will was talking to Mason. I handed Will his popcorn and adjusted my costume. We were at Lizzie's halloween party and Will looked adorable as an angel. He was wearing all white and he had a halo on his head, and he looked adorable. I'd like to say Matt, Mason and I looked pretty scary. I was a vampire devil, Mason was a werewolf vampire, and Matt was a ghost devil. Matt looked nowhere near scary but Mason looked pretty scary. I saw Lizzie waving me over so I walked over.

"This party is awesome!" I told Liz. It was bigger than all the other parties Liz had thrown.

"I know! It's great! Listen, can you get some more cups? They're in the basement, in the storage room," Liz said.

"Yeah sure," I said and walked downstairs. There were people making out everywhere even though there wasn't any alcohol, people were going crazy. I found the cups and brought them upstairs. I put the cups on the table and found Will standing next to it.

"Hey, you enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"Yeah, fun people make a fun party," he said.

"Are you bruises okay?" I asked because I hadn't had a chance to ask before the party and I was curious.

"Yeah, much better. You should think about being a doctor, you could really make it," Will said.

"That was always what wanted to do as a kid. I don't know if I should still do it, I want to be a lawyer," I said.

"Well you would be a great one. I always wanted to be a astronaut when I was younger, and my sister said that I would always be one when I got older, but I'm going to be a aircraft design engineer," Will said.

You had to be very good at math to be an engineer. I hadn't taken Will as a math person. You learn something new every day, I guess.

"Do you like math?" I asked.

"Yeah. Favorite subject by far. What's yours?" Will said.

"I like my Lit class, since I want to be a lawyer, I have to be good at writing and I've always loved writing," I said.

"Have you ever thought of being a dancer?" Will asked.

"Yeah, but my parents want me to become something 'useful', so basically something I have to go college for," I said, and a silence fell between us. Will was the type of person who you dive into a deep conversation easily. I realized I knew his job choice before I even knew his favorite color.

"Hey, you want to get some food?" Will asked, after a while.

I nodded and we walked over to the food table and grabbed some snacks. We were eating our food in silence when Mason came up to me and started blabbering about some girl he saw.

"Hey can we go to yours because I don't want to stay here or go back to my house?" Mase said.

"Yeah sure. Liz has to stay here but everyone else can come over," I said.

I led Will over to my car and got in. I stared at Will for a while, because he wasn't coming in.

He looked at me and I looked at him.

"Wait, do you want me to get in?" Will said.

"Obviously," I said.

"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude or anthing," Will said. He was honestly the kindest person ever.

"Yes I'm sure, now get in," I demanded.

He got in and I started to drive. When we got to my house, I saw Matt's car in front of the house. We got out and walked in. Matt and Mason were watching TV.

"Finally, what took you so long? My grandma walks faster than that," Matt joked. I laughed and sat on one of the couches.

We continued to watch TV until Chris and Asher walked in, holding my spare key.

"Can we play truth or dare?" Chris asked.

Everyone agreed so we sat down in a circle and started arguing over who went first.

"Chris. truth or dare?" I asked, after we had stopped arguing.

"Dare," He said confidently.

"I dare you to kiss Asher," I said, smirking.

Both of them turned red instantly and slowly turned to face each other. They leaned in and slowly touched their lips to the other ones. Asher pulled back first and blushed.

Chris cleared his throat, "Mase truth or dare?"

"Truth," Mase said.

"Why were you locked in your room that day on the first week of school?" Chris questioned. I sucked in a breath in surprise.

"I don't want to talk about it," Mason whispered and Chris looked like someone had kicked him.

"Mason, please. I want to help you, and so does Matt. You haven't told him or Max. They both hate to see you sad and you have been acting different ever since that night," Chris said.

I knew he was talking about the night when Mason told Max. But they thought Max didn't know? Unless Mason hadn't told him. Mason wouldn't do that, he never chickened out of anything.

"Okay, let's give Chris and Mason some space," I said and the rest of us went upstairs.

"I'm tired, I think I'll just go to sleep, ok?" Matt said. I nodded and Matt went into one of our guest rooms.

"Are you tired? Because you can sleep over here, if you want and borrow some of Mason's clothes that he left here," I offered.

"Thanks," he smiled gratefully.

I grabbed some clothes out of a section of my closet that I had for my friends' clothes and handed them to Will. I walked down after changing and saw Chris and Mason hugging tightly. I guess Mason told Chris.

"Hey, are you guys better now?" I asked.

"Yeah Chris told me he was gay and I told him about what happened," Mason said.

"Mason, could I talk to you for a bit?" I asked.

"Yeah," Mason said and we walked to the couch.

"Did you tell Max about what happened with Sierra?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I made Max promise not to tell anyone," Mase said.

"I think you need to tell Matt. He's really been hurting. He thinks that you don't trust him anymore," I told Mason.

"Yeah, but I think Matt will blame me. He'll get mad and he won't talk to me," Mase confessed.

"He's your twin brother. You'll be fine. He loves you and you love him. You will be completely fine," I assured him.

"I'll tell him now, to get it over with," he said.

He got up and walked upstairs, in the direction of Matt's room. I really hoped that Matt would take it well, for Mason's sake. Mason was the more emotional, fragile of the two. He wouldn't be able to take it if Matt hated him. I walked back to my room and got into bed, and tried to get some sleep.

-*-*-*-*-*
A/N
Okay, so I'm trying to make my updates more frequent but I really can't update every day, so I'm trying for every week.