Annnd now we're stuck in the same house.

Dust POV

A little one, and he looks like free EXP to me. I approach quietly, but monster dust wafts towards them and gives me away. I should seriously take this hoodie off.

Well, if he wants to fight, I can deal with that. This is going to be fun--

I giggled. At that, the small one just ran away coughing.

I decided to wash off the hoodie. I rinsed it in the river by Waterfall, which was nice and empty. I felt the bottom for Riverperson. Yes, there it was. Good memories.

Out of nowhere, a human appeared. Not Frisk. Low on LV. This one will be a challenge. But that's even more fun.

"Well, for plot convenience, you're going to be stuck in the same house as that little blueberry forever. I can't think of any way you guys are going to get together."

                                                                                                      ~

 This is just great. Blueberry is like trying to swat a fly. And he always wants attention. He's like having a kid or something.

I hadn't been able to find any SOULs in forever. My LV was starting to act up. I would grab a bottle of ketchup every so often, but I was never satisfied. I needed a soul. 

Blueberry POV

And now all my magnificentness is trapped in a house. I don't like this. That hoodie guy will never play with me, and I want to get out some energy! I'm going to keep pulling on his hoodie.

Update: He noticed me! Then he said something! Um, I forgot what he said. But I think he's restless too. He clearly wants something that's making him angry. So today I asked him about it.

He was drawing a monster soul. Yeah, I had seen those before. Undyne told me about them. But it seemed broken. Forget seemed. It was cracked in half! Yeah, this guy is weird. He was also drawing my brother, but REALLY COOL. Oh yeah, and also really a ghost. Creepy! Speaking of my brother, he seemed to be having an argument with them. Or the really cool version of them. And telling them to shut up. I would NOT stand for that.

So I yelled with all my magnificent might (I like that word) for him to stop talking to my brother's cool invisible twin the way he was. Um, he just turned to me with a purple bone which he just shot at me!! The nerve of that guy. Well, he was kinda weird, and I think he's dangerous? So I got away from there. But then he followed me around. "Sorry about that."

He had a bottle of ketchup like my normal brother (Not the cool one), but he seemed like he didn't really want it. I wonder why my brother drinks that stuff. I tasted it, and it reminded me of something half-real. Another life where I wasn't me. Could that be possible? I broke an awkward silence. Should probably hit the friendzone or whatever since we're stuck here...

"I'm the magnificent Sans but most people call me Blueberry. What's your name?"

"Well, I have the same name, but a lot of people call me Dust. A lot of people are. Don't call me that, OK?"

Yeah, that was kind of disturbing.