Tacos

Blueberry POV

I hopped out of bed all excited. I couldn't wait for another magnificent day! I ran to the door, but then I remembered that random girl locked it, and it would be staying that way for a long time. I jumped up and down really hard and stomped on the floor. I would generally take my anger out on the uncool Papyrus, but he's... er... missing. Ok, ok, he's dead. I um... want to make some tacos. I better get a matchbox, five apples, and a T-shirt and shorts for that.

                                                                                       ~

I'm back!! I remember how Alphys told me to make tacos. You put a shirt in the pot, then throw matches on the stove fire until you smell smoke. Then you throw the apples into the fire along with twenty-seven taco shells, and then you have tacos!! Yeah, tacos taste funny.

I woke up Dust with the tacos. (I have to get used to saying dust regularly) and he just looked at the plate all strangely. "What? It's tacos."

*Check

TACOS

0 ATK 0 DEF

BLUEBERRY MADE THESE TACOS BY THROWING A MATCHBOX ON THE STOVE WITH A SHIRT IN THE POT, THEN THREW IN APPLES AND TWENTY-SEVEN TACO SHELLS.

DOES NOT RECOVER ANY HP.

Dust POV

"Seriously, Blueberry? Just leave me alone and get whatever that is out of my face." That's what I wanted to say. Instead, I was silent. I went to the door and checked the window for any sign of Chara, Frisk, or Player. None of them had been here, as far as I could tell.

I felt a tug on my hoodie; Blueberry had followed me. "Dust, you're weird. Like strong. Like um, there's something about when I'm near you that makes me scared."

Crap. I should have expected this would happen sooner or later. My SOUL thumped in my kinda-sorta-chest. I muttered a slur of swears quickly, too fast for Blueberry to hear. I dragged Blueberry to my room using my magic and tossed his SOUL, along with him, onto the bedroom floor. He stood up bashfully, embarrassed after the whole affair. I covered my head with my pillow.

But Blueberry crept up and sat on me. "What is it? I'm just interested." I wanted to do that "heh" laugh, and that was the end of that. But that never worked on Papyrus, and I thought that it definitely wouldn't work on him. Why were we stuck here together, and why did he ask the one question I couldn't be honest with myself about?

Maybe I'd tell him and get it over with already. 

"Blueberry, can I trust you?"

"Or course!!"

"I have a better question for you. Do you think that even the worst person can change? That even someone who has done something so unforgivable before can redeem themselves? And do you promise... to be loyal to that principle forever?"

"Y-yeah..."

"All right. I'll tell you. So, this human kid went around killing everyone, then reset about 350 times, and then I thought that maybe, if I killed people to gain LOVE and, therefore, HP. That's about it. But I believe you, as well as I do, can sense others' LOVE (that's Level Of ViolEnce), which is what's causing that feeling."

I wanted to teleport somewhere far away.