Pranks!

ABSO rolled right out of their bed... and straight into an inflatable pool! That sure woke them up. They bolted upright shuddering and saw Quack was still asleep next to them. Until briiiiiiiiiiing! An alarm clock went off, vibrating off the table and pulling a string, which in turn dropped a mattress right on her. She jumped right off the top bunk and hovered away from the pool. She shot the inflation and flooded the room just because she was mad. She was going to grab a bucket of Superglue to pour on the player, but when she tried to open the door it swung right off its hinges.

She grabbed the Random Gun and decided enough was enough. She went down to Player's room where they were pretending to sleep. But of course they were just having breakfast behind the screen because they were feeling lazy. Just then Abso walked in too and poked the player. "hey get back here!", she yelled. Player was pulled back into the game world and sat up. "Are you going to shoot me? Good luck, you know I can kill you if I want...

Player pulled a string causing a bucket of water to spill on them. There had been a few reloads this morning just so she could predict where everyone was going to be but this was where she had reloaded from, and since Abso was awake she couldn't SAVE anymore. Which meant she couldn't fool around anymore.  "Things could be worse, she could've made me write another battle scene.", I thought, "I guess she's actually being sensible for a change... Now where are the lovebirds?", she said to herself.

She tiptoed into the large bedroom. So did Quack. A random army of ducks followed her because that ought to wake them up. But she quickly made them disappear because what she saw was so adorable. Blueberry had curled up close to Dust, who was wide awake and trying very hard not to move. "If this was an accident I don't want this moment to end.", he thought. Unfortunately, just then Player pulled a string (again) and dumped a bucket of ice-water on both of them. Abso had to hold Quack back from blowing Player halfway to Neptune. 

Blueberry shivered and crawled closer to Dust, even though he was drenched as well.