Player: Frisk's flashback

"Alphys, I know you've been studying Player for anything suspicious about their phases of control over me, but really, it's no big deal! They're helpful!"

"They were the one that h-helped me through the Underground, they were the one that s-saved everyone, they had the files, they were the SAVE files, they..."

"They're my friend! Even if they can be a little... bossy..."

Frisk nervously listed the ways Player had helped them. They were sure that the player just wanted this, that it would end now! They weren't really sure what else they could want.

But then...

"I thought maybe once the anomaly got what they wanted, they would stop."

"And maybe they just wanted some good friends, some bad laughs..."

"But that's not true."

When Frisk realized this was what the player wanted, they tried to freak out. It didn't work. They couldn't move their arms or legs, they couldn't change anything they were doing, even if they tried. It was horrifying.

When Chara attacked them, they didn't complain. Once Frisk and Chara were together, they had gotten rid of Player's vessel, that being Frisk's body itself, and for a moment they were together. But then it would always happen. Permanently destroying Player's vessel didn't stop them from resetting and doing it again.

Both Frisk and Chara would narrate together then, making up offenses and such. But Player just found it interesting.