Uh-oh

Behind the scenes: Dust POV because I haven't done that in a while. Play song when text is bold.

I was crying on the inside as we discussed the plans. It would feel so real. I was almost scared it would become real. But we had to get rid of the player... And without fighting. Because we had to keep them alive, keep them amused, so they wouldn't reset. So they wouldn't start fighting again. Blueberry was kind, but he would never understand how I felt about this plan. I was already a prisoner of my own mistakes, and Blueberry was like a balloon string tied to a pole. The only things preventing me from floating away, feeling almost nothing. It was stupid of me, wasn't it? To think that just because I cared meant I was immune. Despite everything, I didn't understand this power. I didn't understand LOVE.

LV 2: Tears streamed down my face. I pulled over my hood. I let its darkness comfort me, telling me to keep going.

LV 3: This time I didn't cry. The tears wouldn't come out. They were in there, but they were overcome by my fury at myself. Deep down I was scared. Scared of what was happening.

LV 4: I called for help. But nobody came. Nobody cared.

LV 5: Something had changed. Something about me was different. I walked past Papyrus's sentry station and I just bit my lip. Seeing what came next... I thought this point would help me with control over the LV. It didn't. I just wandered around the room until, well... I coughed and tripped. The ground was hurtling towards me, but this time, it didn't hurt. I checked my HP. This was good, right? I had to keep going.

LV 10 is really the last I remember. I just blinked rapidly, knowing what came next. Then it was a blur, until currently.

...

20.

The "absolute".

I shook my head. "Hey Dust, focus! I need your help with the insults!"

He couldn't seem to spit out anything relatively offensive. "You little turtle!" the line was TURD.

But a shiver ran down my spine.

I looked out the window.

Stupid player. Back again.

"Alright Dust, I need you to focus! We both need to pull this off. Now hide the scripts and start yelling!"

We hurried to behind the door.

Showtime: Narrator POV

Tears streamed down Blueberry's face. "I never should have believed in you! You are not a good person! This whole world is in a panic because of you!" Dust muttered "I should just kill you, but I..."

Blueberry shot Dust back into the wall. Of course they both agreed this wouldn't hurt, conveniently. The player heard the commotion and creaked the door open. They watched with amused eyes as Dust deliberately missed Blueberry. "I can't hit you, Blue. Please, let's just-" Dust winked and at this Blueberry sent a bone hurtling towards Dust.

PLAYER POV

Now I can come out as a hero, or just sit back and watch. But Dust seemed to have a weakness. He couldn't hit Blueberry.

(Let the music drop in pitch and wind to a close in your head)

Now what if I were to kill him?

That would be cute. To see someone like him on his knees. I grabbed my controller as a demonic smile grew on my face. To tell the truth, I missed seeing Sans look down at Papyrus's scarf like that. But this was going to be even better. 

Ho boy, here comes an epic battle!