004

Recap:
"That is not the Irish. Quick, stay together. Fred you watch Ginny. We need to get back to the Portkey!" Arthur spoke in a rush. We ran outside and dodged fire that lit up other tents.
I almost lost everyone until I felt an arm grab me. "I got you, don't worry." The concerned voice of George said.
He held me close to his body and dragged me through the crowd. When we found a place more quiet we realised Harry was gone.

I started to panick and worry. "There he is!" Ron yelled. We ran his way and then stood still, looking at the green mark in the sky. It looked like a skull with a snake coming out of its mouth.
"Dad? What is that?" Ginny asked why hugging her dad tight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You don't want to know dear. Let's get to Cedric and Amos, so we can go back with the portkey." Arthur said. George was still holding me. I was shaking of fear. His hand touched my arm and made slow movements to calm me down. I looked at him thankfully while we walked back. I had stopped shaking and George had let my me go. We arrived at the portkey and soon Amos and his son Cedric arrived too.

George pov:
Cedric looked at Y/n as if she was the most beautiful girl he had seen. I don't blame him, I mean she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She has these beautiful eyes and her hair is so soft and smells amazing. But it looked like Cedric had some sort of other intenstions with her. And I don't want her to get hurt.

We took te portkey back to the place we started. Before Diggory and his father left he winked at Y/n. Ginny and Hermione grabbed her arms and they started walking. Fred and I were behind everyone. "Freddie? Did you see the look on Diggory's face?"

"You are jealous George, just admit it already."

"Okay fine! I'm jealous of Mr pretty boy. And I just don't want her to get hurt. He looked at her like she was some sort of object to use and then throw away."

"I know Georgie, we will look out for her." After a while we arrived back at our house and Mom hugged us tight while telling us how worried she was when she saw us coming back so soon.

"Molly I'm fine. George made sure of that." Y/n spoke to my mother while she looked at me. I smiled at her and she gave a small smile back.

"Hey George that reminds me, can you come with me for a second?" I nodded at her and followed her upstairs. "Thank you for looking out for me like that. Right now I could talk about how I would be able to take care of myself but to be honest I was terrified." I hugged her. "It doesn't matter that you were terrified. I was too."

"Really?"

"Yes, mostly because I was scared that I would lose one of you." He looked at me. "You won't lose me George. You never will." She hugged me again and then left.

"And every time you leave the room it feels like I do." I whisperd to myself.

Your pov:
I went into the small living room and sat down with Ginny and Hermione. "Do you girls want to go upstairs and have a bit of girltalk?" They both left the couch and went upstairs without saying anything. I followed them to my room. "Are you girls okay? You know, after what happend." They both nodded. "You?" Hermione asked me and I nodded as response. "Thanks to George though, I almost lost you all because some idiot bumped into me."

"Yeah Fred told us." Ginny said. "So? Anything specific that made you both rush up the stairs when I mentioned girltalk?" They looked at eachother and then back to me. "Hermione said Fred and George were testing their Amortenia on you."

"Yeah they did. What is the big deal?"

"We think they know someone who has a thing for you!" Ginny said with exitement. "I don't know guys. Besides Harry, Ron and the twins I don't really talk to boys at school."

"Hello ladies." Fred spoke, we all stopped talking. "Why did you stop talking when we walked in?" George said smirking. He sat down besides me.
"Talking about us?" Fred sat down next to Hermione. "Come on, we know you fancy us." Fred joked.

I rolled my eyes. "No I don't, didn't smell anything in your lovely pink Amortenia remember." They both sighed. "Our beds still have some extra room tonight. The offer still stands Y/n." George said with a wink. They left.

"They have to stop messing with me." I told the girls. "Looks like George wasn't messing Y/n." Ginny said while looking at me. "Indeed, he didn't take his eyes of you." Hermione spoke. "Come on girls, it is George. He would do anything to make it look real and annoy me." After that I changed my clothes and went to bed. Ginny stayed in my room with Hermione tonight. We were all still a little shaken from that thing in the air.

When Arthur told Ginny she didn't want to know what the image meant I knew what it was. The dark mark. The only question was why anyone would conjure it at the Quidditch Worldcup.

That night I couldn't sleep so I went downstairs to make some tea. Seemed like Ron had the same idea. "Hey Ron, can't sleep either?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Too many thoughts on my mind." He said solftly trying not to wake the others up.

He stood besides me while I made some tea for the both of us. He kept staring at me and it felt weird and uncomfortable.
"Ron are you oka-"

Lips were pressed onto mine. My hands went in the air besides my face when I pulled back. "Ron I-"

"But at the quidditch Worldcup you... you kissed me." I rubbed in my eyes that were still sleepy. "Ron, George and Fred tried to convince me into kissing a Weasley if the Irish won."

He looked ashamed for what he just did. "They obviously tried to get me to kiss one of them so I kissed you. I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression." He hugged me and whisperd in my ears. "Please don't tell anyone about this." I assured him I wouldn't tell anyone and we both finished our tea and went back to out bedrooms. I still couldn't sleep and stayed away almost the whole night.

When I woke up the next morning I saw that Hermione was still asleep and Ginny's bed was empty.

(Word count: 1149)

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁