026

❗❗❗TRIGGER WARNING❗❗❗

Recap
"I baraly got food, and a friend of his visited a lot with his s-son." My goosebumps showed up and I had a hard time breathing as the memories appeard in my head again. "Shhh... it is okay. None of them are here, you are completely save." He took a step closer and I let him take my hand. I looked at our hands and then looked at his eyes.

"Come here, sit down." I sat down and he kept his distance to make sure I was comfortable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The boy... I never got his name, but Fenrir let him have his f-fun with me."

"Did he hurt you? Hit you?" George his look got angry. "N-no, he erm..."

"Shhh he, calm down love... you're save." He tried to hug me but I pulled away. He understood why I pulled away. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have."

I hesitated but then hugged him. "It's okay Georgie." He hugged me back. "I missed your voice saying that."

"I think I want to tell you... what he did."
He nodded as a sign I could tell him.

"It started with him just grabbing my hands and arms... small kisses on my cheek. B-but he didn't think it was enough. Soon he started to pin me down and k-kiss my neck, tell me I was b-beautiful. And other things I really don't want to say out loud. He treated me like shit every time he came ba-"

I started tearing up. "Did that basterd rape you!?!?"

"He.... he erm... he tried to... but never did."

"Is that why you didn't want me to touch you?" I nodded. "It reminds me of him, and I don't want to think about him, George." He nodded and told me he understood. "Mom brought food from the kitchen before they left. She helped the elves make you dinner.
But then you passed out and I think it has gotten cold." George said.

"You are forgetting the fact that we both have magic." I joked. He palmed his face and took out his wand. He casted a spell and the food got warmer.

I dug into the food and George watched me with satisfaction. I finished eating after a while and we brought the plate back to the kitchen after I insisted to go with him.

On our way back someting popped into my mind. "George, we never uhm... we never talked about us after I came back... I understand if you have moved on, really... I do. I have been gone almost two months. And I don't know if I'm the same person anymore. So, I guess what I'm trying to say... is that I still like you George... a lot!"

He stopped walking and his hands went up. I saw doubt in his eyes. I nodded as a sign it was okay. His hands cupped my face. I felt my cheeks getting red but his hands covered them.

"I don't like you Y/n. I pretty sure I love you." I felt my eyes water up. Merlins beard why was I so emotional. "I love you too George. A lot." A huge smile popped up on his handsome face.

He leaned forward but I pulled back.
"I- I'm sorry." He whispered to me.

"Don't be." I stood on my toes and my hand reached for his neck. I kissed him on his soft small lips. It was quick and casual, but perfect. A wide grin showed up on his face. "I don't ever want to lose you again Y/n. I know you don't like to label things before you are sure and all that...but I have to ask. Will you
maybe, consider be my girlfriend?"

I smiled at the boy I loved so much.
"I would like nothing more Georgie."
He smiled. "So? Is tha a yes?"

"Yes! You silly." I kissed his cheek. "I love you George."

"I love you too Y/n." He took my hand and dragged me to my dorm. Everyone else was in the common room monding their own things. We fell down on my bed and I fell asleep in his warm and save chest.

George pov:
I don't think I want to count the days I have spend missing this. Her, in my arms. It felt so right.

(Word count: 736)

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁