010

Recap
I opened the door and saw Fred laying on the ground. George shot his gaze from Fred to me and smiled at me. Both twins were shirtless and Lee put on a shirt in a rush when I came in. "What happend?" I asked them. "Fred fell out of his bed and woke all of us up. Did you hear his fat ass drop onto the ground all the way in your room?" Lee asked. I shook my head. "No I was in the common room clearing my head, bad nightmare." Fred gave me a small smile and George stepped out of his bed and hugged me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you okay?" I nodded and he kissed me on the top of my head. "Will you be okay? Do you me to stay in the common room with you for a while?" George asked me. "It's fine, I will be okay... I think." I answerd. "That's it, you are sleeping here tonight." What was that supposed to mean? Because I won't crawl into bed with Fred er Lee. No way. "What?"

George walked -still shirtless- to a closet he pulled out a small white thing and put in on the floor. He casted a spell and the thing that apparantly was a matrass grew bigger.

"I think there is an extra blanket somewhere in my trunk." I walked up to his trunk and found a soft red blanket. I layed down, put the blanket on top of me and thanked George. "Goodnight Georgie."
"Goodnight love." He winked after that.

Thoughts kept spinning in my head. What was that nightmare? I can't remember what happend in it.
It was probably just my imagination. I didn't expect me to still feel cold with the blanket covering my body. I looked at George, and it looked like he was asleep.

I turned the other way and tried to ignore the cold that made my body shiver. The chilly feeling gave me goosebumps. I wrapped the blanket around me more firmly.

"Can't sleep love?" I looked back to George and stared at him. "Not really, I should get another blanket." I wanted to walk to the door but George interupted me. "Come here for a second." I turned my head to him. "Why?"

"Just come here." I walked up to him and sat on the edge of his bed. "What? Why did you need me to come here? I'm cold, let me grab another blanket you silly." He lifted his blanket a bit and I gave him a strange look. "Come on, your cold. But only of you want to, if you don't want to I can get you another blanket." He looked serious. I crawled under the blanket and immidiantly felt a little warmer. I laid on the edge of the bed.

"You're going to fall off love." He chuckled. I felt an warm arm pulling me back. My back touched his body and his arm was placed around my waist. I felt more save then ever. I felt his breath in my neck. With some struggeling I managed to turn around. I looked at George his tired face. "Are you still cold?" I shook my head.

"Bad luck for you, you're staying." He pulled me into his chest. I heard his heartbeat rise more and more. A kiss was planted on my head. "Thank you for this George, I love you."

"I love you too Y/n, more than you know." I fell asleep not much later.

George pov:
"I love you too Y/n, more than you know." I told her. I heard her heartbeat step up. When it slowed down again I knew she fell asleep. I played with her hair and started thinking.

What am I to her? Just a friend who is helping his bestfriend from being cold? A friend who she susspects likes her? A friend she wishes to be more?

Her head was still on my chest. All I wanted in that moment was for her to feel comfortable and save.

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

I woke up alone. Y/n was gone. Was it just a dream I wished came true? I looked towards Fred and saw his smirk appearing. Seeing the look on his face it was definetly not a dream.

"So where did she go?" Lee spoke, his tone was to exited for this time in the morning. I turned away. "Did she snuck out!?" Fred snapped. "Why? Did something happen?" He then calmly asked.

"No idea, she is probably just ashamed or something." I said annoyed. I got dressed and left for breakfast. I sat down and didn't see Y/n anywhere. I looked at Hermione. "Have any of you seen Y/n?" She shook her head. "I did hear a Slytherin say she slept with someone, did you know about that?" Harry asked.

I immidiantly left angry. "Harry you need to stop believing everyone." Hermione spoke in the distance.

I knocked at her dorm and Angelina opened. "Hey George." She said way too happy. "Where is she?" I asked stressed.

"She is being interrogated by me and Katie about last night." Angelina said smirking. "So it is true!" I said.

"What is true Georgie?" Y/n asked. "Wha- don't start doing this Y/n, everyone said you slept with someone. Is that why you snuck out? So you could- nevermind, I have to go." She grabbed my wrist and laughed.

"Come with me." She dragged me to the empty common room. "I didn't sleep with someone George. I woke up this morning feeling sick and dizzy so I went to Poppy, but someone saw me coming out of your dorm, now everyone thinks we did something or whatever." I was more relieved than ever. "Did you really think I would sneak out to- whatever." She hugged me.

"So then why did Angelina and Katie interrogated you or something?"

"It's nothing. They asked me where I was so I told them I was with you, I tried to explain that you were just being nice. But you know them. Angelina kept saying there is something going on or something."

"I get it... al least tell me it won't be awkard between us after last night?"

"Oh Georgie, it is going to be really awkard." She said full of sarcasm. I smiled at her. "Thank you George." He kissed my cheek and I got warm and red. "Going shy George?" She kept smiling.

"Never." I lifted her up and ran out of the common room and through the corridors. We ran into the Great Hall for breakfast. "I'm lucky to gave a friend like you George." That hurt. She spend the night with me and she still doesn't have a clue.

(Word count: 1133)

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁