013 [𝐘𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐭. 2]

Recap
"Fred don't go there." He took a step closer. "I like you Y/n, I do. But so does George. And I didn't want you to have to chose. So I stayed quiet. And when you told us you weren't going because you didn't have a date, and George already asked Angelina to the Ball because he thought Harry asked you. I saw an open window. Y/n, I... I don't know what else to say."

"Fred... I-" Lips touched mine and a hand was placed in my neck. He pulled back. "Just in case there is no later." He turned around and left. What did just happen. What was I supposed to do now? I only realised
I might be into George today, and now Fred liked me too? I felt like my head could explode any minute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat down and cried to myself. Footsteps came up the stairs. "Fred or George if this is you please leave me alone." Someone sat down on my left. "Not George, not Fred." I looked to my side and saw Oliver. "What happend? Are you okay Y/n?" I looked back at my hands that were on my lap. "Fred told me he likes me, but he didn't say anything sooner because he knows George does too, and I don't believe George would ever like me."

"Well, I think the question is. Do you like one of them? Or both? Or neither one of them. You have to figure that out first." I put my head on his shoulder.

"When I first moved in with the Weasleys when my mom died I had nightmares, for years. Sometimes I still have them. George used to rush into my room when he heard me scream and he didn't leave before I was asleep again. When I needed someone to talk to, George was there for me. He is perfect in every way Oliver. Fred is amazing, but we have a different connection, he is like my brother and I really don't want to ruin that."

"Seems to me like you already know what you want Y/n. You like George, it is obvious." I looked at him.
"Thank you Oliver, for listening." He hugged me tight. "No problem Y/n."

I stood up and left. When I got back to the common room I hear multiple people talk about an after party in the room of requirment. I went up to my dorm and no one was there. I got out of the beautiful dress and took a long shower. Even though I talked to Oliver I cried again. I really don't want to hurt Fred.

I got out of the shower and grabbed the towel. When I was almost completely dried I put the tower around me and walked out if the bathroom to grab some clothes. That is when I noticed there was a piece of parchment on my bed. I picked it up.

Please meet us in the charms
classroom, we need
to talk to you.

F and G.

I put on some comfortable clothes and left. I entered the classroom and I didn't see anyone. "What took you so long?" I turned around and saw the twins standing by the door. "I saw the note after I had a shower."

"See George I told you she was fine."

"So? Why am I here?" George looked at Fred and Fred nodded at him. "Fred and I talked. You won't lose any of us
Y/n. You never will. But you will have to choose one of us. And we promised eachother not to let it come between the two of us and we will respect your choice." George said.

"And besided, I already know who you will chose. I'm not blind." Fred spoke.
Is it that obvious? "Fred... I..."

"It is okay Y/n. I will always love you, even if it is just as friends." Fred opened his arms and I trew myself right into them. His arms closed around me and he kissed my head. I pulled away and kissed his cheek. "Wait... does that mean that..." George mumbled.

"Come on Georgie! Don't tell me you need glasses too?" Fred joked. "Y-you? You like... me?" I stood on my toes and my mouth went to his ear.
"Yes Georgie." I whisperd. I turned on my heels and left smirking. "Y/n! Wait!" Fred and George both yelled. I looked back and smiled. I went back to my dorm and the girls were talking about their nights. I sat down with them and told them what happend. "I knew it!" Katie snapped. Angelina smiled.

(Word count: 791)

A/N:Sorry it it short❣

A/N:
Sorry it it short❣

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁.