Chapter 7

TW: Claustrophobia, Paranoia, Destruction of Objects, Threats of Suicide, Attempted Violence/Abuse, Minor Character Death 🔞

*spaces intended*

It's been a long while. Yoongi noticed that Taehyung was nowhere to be heard nor seen. His lips pouted as his eyes sunken.

"He must hate me...I should've never said that to him." He whispered to himself. Yoongi couldn't stop thinking about him.

The fever he had was finally curing up. It was the worst thing he's ever experienced. He's never felt so sick before. His body couldn't stop quivering by the burning sensation that trickled his blood. The male didn't want to experience something like that ever again. Mainly since he's been so bedridden, not bothering or caring about the real world due to how painful his migraines were.

Yoongi finally got on his feet from the bed he laid on and watched himself in the mirror. His back ached, his thin legs stiffened like rocks. The blonde in his hair was fading away, the roots were dark, but they had run out of bleach and dye.

"I'll tell hyung later..."

A deep feeling sank in his chest. He really did miss Taehyung. He wanted to go out there alone and apologize. Curiously, he walked towards the window and slightly opened the curtain, hoping to see him making deliveries, but all he could see was a pitch black board.

"W-What?" His hands pulled the fabric from the way, but the view was covered. He went to check the other window, but it was blocked off.

"Oh no..." Yoongi jolted to the front door and tried to unlock it, but it wouldn't open when he pulled the handle.

Jungkook knows.

Yoongi searched for whatever he could find to block the hidden cameras. He had no idea how many there were but could only find seven, covering them with thick black tape.

Mira barked loudly, running to her distressed owner, and Yoongi quickly lifted her, trying not to break down. "He knows...He knows I went outside.."

"Taehyung..." He mumbled. "I need to tear up the box before he finds it." Yoongi put Mira back down on her paws and went to grab a screwdriver. He struggled to move the dresser but barely manage to get it aside. Unscrewing the vent, he placed the metal aside, his hand reaching for the box.

But the only thing he could grab was a paper slip.

'You broke my trust.'

"H-He found it...Jungkook knows....H-How?...Oh no...Oh, no...no...no..." Yoongi was too paranoid. His breath hitched. "Taehyung...He's going to hurt him!"

Yoongi tearingly grabbed his phone and turned it on, trying to send him a message. His fingers were numb and shaky as he typed in the number.

*Service Not Available*

He tried to reach social media.

*Wifi Disconnected*

"Hyung! Please! I know you know about us! If you have him, please let him go!" He cried out. "Let him go!"

With the man screaming in the backyard, he knew there was a big chance something had happened to him. Yoongi went to unlatch the back door. But what awaited him was another metal door bolted shut.

He screamed. Yoongi was really beginning to feel trapped. There was nowhere to go.

For the first time in forever, he was about to lose his mind. The closed walls that trapped him felt like they were closing in about to crush him. The fact that Taehyung could be injured or worse gave him this deep unsettling feeling. Not even the internet could save him. He had nothing.