CHAPTER 4

I don't feel like I want to go to school the next morning. My mouth still stings and part of my cheek now slowly turning purplish-blue. Thank goodness that it didn't turned black, but still anyone will notice. I put some more ointments on the cuts after getting myself ready for school. I still don't have my uniform so I wore straight cut jeans and black round neck women's shirt. I look a little more female today.

"Bye," bidding my stepfather goodbye when he sent me to school this morning.

He insisted to meet the Principal about yesterday's incident but I assure him to not to. He also insisted that he will come along getting my uniform-which I don't think it's necessary, so I decided to get it myself.

"Kim!!"

"Kim!" someone wrapped a hand around my shoulder.

"Mark. Hi." I smiled at him.

"Sorry I didn't hear you,"

"Oh that's okay," he is pretty cheerful this morning. I kinda like it.

"Mark, your uniform! I almost forgot. Now that you're here, here you go,"

"Thanks," I continued. I genuinely feel thankful for his help.

He took the paper bag, and realized something on  the other side of my face when he looked at me.

"Yo! What happened to your face?!" He asked, shocked.

"This? Nahh it's nothing," I lied, I don't think I want to tell him the whole story for some reason.

He took my face by the chin and checked the wounds out. His face looking really concerned seeing how his forehead scrunched. But then his expression changed immediately as his eyes were unintentionally trailed down my body, initially want to check out if I have any other injuries. His eyes stopped on my chest for a brief moment before darted back up looking at me.

"Kim! You're-"

"Umm yea? I am who you are thinking now?" I answered sheepishly feeling confident that he would ask me if I'm a girl.

He was not acting straight, rather awkward, "I- I gotta go,"

Then left in hurry.

I knew it'll turned out that way. I fixed my front hair and continue to go to the main office. I took my uniform and asked Mr. Hwang to tell the committee to charge the cloth under my stepfather's named as he asked me to.

Mr. Hwang also concerned about my face. He told me to tell him immediately if anyone bully me and I don't think I want to make the matter big.

Since I still have time before homeroom starts, I changed into the uniform I just got. Now it feels more 'appropriate'.

"He's not in today huh? That bastard,"

"You're not over it? Seriously why do you even take out your anger on someone random?"

"Your problem was with Sooyoung bro,"

"Shut up Kihyun!"

I was listening to the familiar conversation until someone tapped on my desk. I honestly flinched a little bit and panicked. When I looked up it was as I expected, it's Hyungwon.

"Saw any boy sitting here?" He asked.

I remained silent, no idea on what to say. I am that boy. And so I just stared at him. His face turned even more sour when he took my chin and turned my head slightly to the side to get a better look.

"Hyung-" it seems like he's not the only one who got surprised. The other person cannot even finished his sentence.

He let go of me slowly and moved to his seat not saying any single word. It was awkward.