CHAPTER 12

Hyungwon's POV

"I'm going home," she said and left me standing there, baffled.

I grabbed her hand just as quick as she leave me.

"Let me go!!" she yanked my hand away.

I didn't say anything, but offered her; her ride back home. I was a little surprised that she agreed without hesitation. Good thing my driver was not that far, I asked him to come back.

"We're here," she immediately get off the car we rode without looking back.

Jinni's POV

I got off the car as soon as we arrived. I suddenly felt sad, suddenly got that feeling that I wanted to cry. Everything suddenly felt unreal. I slammed opened the front door gaining confused looks from my maids.

"Mrs. Kang! Mrs. Kang! Jinni is here!" I heard one of them shouted in panic.

I didn't bother and just go straight into my bedroom.

"Jinni!" I heard my mother came in.

"What's wrong?" she asked and sat on my bed where I plopped myself on.

I felt my mother, rubbed my back gently, "I'm sorry," she muttered.

Hearing it made me even more sadder. I closed my eyes, I can't keep my tears anymore. I sat up and immediately hugged my mother tight.

"I'm sorry mom, I can't take it. This is unfair for me. I even fell in love with someone else," I confessed in front of my mother in between sobs and hugs my mother even more tighter.

I even buried my face in her chest and keep on sobbing.

"Oh honey.." Just then another hand caressed me on the head.

"I'm sorry, but I am very sure Hyungwon can take care of you very well," I cried more.

"I'm sorry," a deep voice apologized and it sounds near.

Looking to the side I immediately saw my mother standing there near me. I urgently looked up. HYUNGWON! My watery eyes grew wide. I am still sobbing and even now I feel like I want to cry even more. He looked at me with an unreadable expression. He is neither sad or happy but rather he seemed in pain.

His hands are now settling on my waist. We were so close that I can feel his breathe on my forehead as he is towering over me even while sitting down. 

"I'll leave you two," I heard my mother said.

Mom, don't go.

Just then the door shut close leaving only the both of us.

"Why are you here?" I asked, a little stern.

I moved back trying to break myself free but he managed to pull me and pinned me on the bed. I was too shock to even react. His face was only few millimeters from mine, his body weighing on mine preventing me to move.

Just then he kissed me on the neck. I was truly devastated and angry. I don't know what he will do to me. I was on the verge of crying again. 

"I'm sorry," he apologized in a low grunting voice.

"For hurting you," he continued then stood up and went out of my room.

Leaving me behind in confusion.