CHAPTER 8

"Noona!" Mark beamed as I walked out of the entrance.

"Hi!" I waved at him, half delighted and half panic.

"Umm-" I was hesitating when we were about to go.

"Why? What's wrong?" he asked.

"Oh, nothing, let's go," I faked smile at him and pull his arm to start walking.

Somehow I feel really bad for Mark. Should I tell him? But I am already walking with him.

On the other hand, Hyungwon is already feeling anxious. He can't sleep much last night after they got home from Jinni's house. If he knew she was the Kim Jinni, he wouldn't even do that – punched her in the face. But it is also his fault for not at least trying to figure out whether that person is a male or a female. It is also his fault, he couldn't manage his anger. But actually he would never hurt any female. Guilt consumed him and he couldn't help blaming himself. He blamed it on Sooyoung too, his now ex-girlfriend for openly cheating on him. He was really pissed and not really in a right mind at that time.

And that is only one problem, another one is the parents are not aware that he is the culprit, that Jinni got hurt. Lastly, he couldn't lie to himself that the moment his father announced that he would be marrying Kim Myungsoo's daughter his heart jumped, to a point that he agreed to his father without hesitation.

He rubbed his temple and nape feeling a little dizzy also loosening some muscle that began to cramp.

"Sir, your car is ready,"

"Sure,"

The journey to Jinni's house took a few minutes since Hyungwon's house is a little bit far from her house.

"Sir? Isn't that Miss Kim?" the driver slowed down.

Hyungwon looked up from his phone towards the direction his driver told. There, he saw Kim Jinni walking side by side with an unfamiliar guy. He only know that the guy is going to the same high school as them from his uniform. He could've just ignore it but a part of him just don't like it at all. After all Jinni is his wife-to-be.

"Should we take Miss Kim sir?" as if reading Hyungwon's mind the driver firmly suggested his idea.

"No, let's just go," he clenched his hand into a fist trying to suppress the annoyance he felt.

More like a little jealousy.

"Wonnie!"

"Jinnie!"

The four years old children laughed while playing tag at the playground. They run around not caring about the other kids until they bumped into each other and fell on the sandy part of the playground. They laugh some more, happily they tease and tickle each other.

"Jinnie,let's get married when we grow up," the little boy proposed.

The little girl who were still giggling answered him with an 'eung'. She kept on laughing and teasing the little boy who were lying beside her, as if it was not a serious matter, in fact she doesn't really understands. Neither do the boy who made the mindless request. All he want is to have the little girl to be with him.

"Promise?" the boy asked in a serious tone.

"eung!" was all she answered.

They played some more until someone called the girl.

"Mama!" and she left.

Who knew that was the last time they will meet each other.

"Hyungwon!" Hyungwon's body jolted when Kihyun screamed into his ear.

"Yo! Are you even listening?"

"Uhh.." Hyungwon was unsure.

Kihyun rolled his eyes and sighed heavily, "I said, the boys wants to hangout later, are you coming or not?"

"Oh," Hyungwon paused for a moment.

He's obviously can't think straight, before he finally decided to join.

Kihyun actually realizing this, that his friend is not in his right mind. Hyungwon kept on zoning out. At first he thought that Hyungwon was just having his own little problem but not at how Hyungwon kept on staring at the girl who sat by the window in their class. Moreover it's the girl who he accidentally hit the other day.

Kihyun, help me. (read)