CHAPTER 13

I woke up feeling a little warm being under the duvet. I looked around, I am still in my room. The sun was shining brightly over me through the window, no wonder it feels warm. I squinted my eyes and tried to stretch my arms when something got caught.

I can't stretched my arms fully because it seems like I laid on my clothe. I caught a glimpse of my gown.

I have a night gown?

Upon a closer look, it is my wedding dress. Immediately yesterday's event flashed through my mind like a horror movie. I was really exhausted that I slept in my wedding dress without even  cleaning up. I let out a very heavy sigh and close my eyes trying to get rid of the memory and the fact that I am already someone's wife. I let out a fake dramatic cry just to get rid of the undeniable stress I am feeling.

"You're so dramatic!" that voice chuckled.

I jolted up and saw Mr. Chae sitting by my dresser with his chin resting on his hand.

"Mr Chae!"

He suddenly changed his sitting position and now his legs are crossed and he's crossing his arms too. His face turned solemn.

"Mr. Chae?" he questioned.

"Are you sure? He asked again.

I don't really get what he meant.

"Kim Jinni, no, Chae Jinni, I'm going to ask you one last time, are you sure?"

"I don't know what you are trying to say, Cha- Chae Jinni?"

He quirked his eyebrow while my head is slowly processing. He stood up and moved towards my bed. I became panicked. Last night's incident came through my mind. I urgently backed away but I guess I was too slow.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

"Jinni-ya, be nice to me while I still can control myself. You're too pretty that I almost want to kiss you so badly. It could be more." He said in a very low growly voice.

Letting me loose a little, he continued, "So, if you don't want anything happened yet, call me jjagi,"

He then let me go.

"Go and get shower, your friend Mark is waiting for you downstairs. Mom let him in since he waited for you too long in front of the gate," he told emphasizing the word friend in a sarcastic way.

He looked at me looking confused. I don't know if it's just an act or for real.

"Why are you not getting up yet? Or do you want me to shower with you?" He said seductively.

I gave him the most disgusted look I've ever gave and got up. He licked his lips while trying to jokingly look at me with lust.

It took no time for me to grab my pillow and throw it hard at him, "Pervert!"

I heard him laughed out loud when I got into the shower.

Crazy.