CHAPTER 11

Oh dear

Hyungwon kissed me intensely that I can feel his lips were moving against mine. The crowd cheered loudly and clapping their hands witnessing the scene. Some even do the standing ovation.

I couldn't close my eyes due to the shock. My head felt light and no doubt I am getting dizzy. Hyungwon then let me go, his hand still wrapped around my waist. He turned facing the crowds with a huge smile plastered on his face. It was the first time I see him smiling happily like that. He waved proudly at the guests causing more uproar of cheers from the crowd.

I couldn't help but to stare at him blankly while my mind was still in shock.

The ceremony continues with dinner and afterwards both of us were drove to our new home. Our fathers bought us a new apartment near his family's home as our wedding gift which I think it was not necessary. Mom on the other hand insisted so that we can have our own life, she said.

"We well take our leave now, have fun both of you," Mr. Chae now my father in law, winked.

The door closed with a soft thud and the automatic security lock beeped. I sighed heavily and moved towards the sofa in the spacious living room. I plopped myself on it throwing away my tiara and veil on the other side. My hair became a mess. Hyungwon who was with me just now walked next to where I was resting but still standing. He didn't say a word.

Just as I was just closing my eyes my phone rings.

Mark.

"Hello?"

"Noona!"

"yes Mark, what's up?" I asked.

"Noona are you okay? You sounds exhausted,"

"Wha- oh yea I just finished doing my chores," I lied.

"Oh,"

"So why are you calling?" to be honest I am glad that he called. I always waited for his calls everyday and we would talked about a lot of random things.

Except, today feels different.

"Nahh, jut want to talk to you, but you seems tired now, I guess I call you tomorrow?" he sounds genuinely concern.

I rubbed my temple. Blood rushes into my head, my head suddenly hurts.

"See you tomorrow noona! I'll pick you up as usual, we'll go to school together okay?" he said when I didn't answer.

Together.

Oh My Gosh!!!!!

I jolted up from my seat earning a strange stare from Hyungwon who is now sitting on the sofa beside me.

"O-okay," I answered reluctantly.

"What am I supposed to tell him?" I blurted at Hyungwon after the call ended.

"Him? Who?"  Hyungwon quirked his eyebrow.

"Mark,"

He snorted and his face turned solemn. He seems not happy at all.

"I am your husband now,"

"But I promised to go to school with him tomorrow," I whined.

Hyungwon looked shocked. I am not sure why.

"But we don't go to school tomorrow, the school gave us one day off,"

"But-"

"Just tell this Mark guy the truth!"

"But-"

Hyungwon's deadly gaze enough making me go silence.

"I'm going home,"