CHAPTER 9

Laugther bursts throughout the small cafe. Luckily, it was only a group of seven men and a pair of couple who sits few tables away from them.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh, but seriously Hyungwon," the latter stifled his laughter.

"If I were you, I'd probably apologize and hide my face. Ouh! It is so embarassing!" Wonho, their second oldest member who is also the muscular one said.

It made Hyungwon glared at him before letting out a very heavy sigh while the boys keep on teasing him.

"Hyung, just apologize and I think you should go for her" the youngest one, Changkyun suggested.

"Yea, Changkyun's right, be a man hyung, forget about Sooyoung and work this first unrequited love of yours," Jooheon elbowed Changkyun and both burst into laughter again.

They had too much fun teasing their older friend. Hyungwon slurped his Americano empty and he felt it was still not enough so he ordered another one. This is his third cup. He then continued to stare blankly on the table somewhere.

"You don't look alright, is there anything else?" Minyuk(*)being Hyungwon's childhood friend asked as he saw Hyungwon was still off.

It was a long paused before Hyungwon closed his eyes and sighed even more, "I saw her with another guy,"

"Who?" Shownu, the eldest of them asked him curiously.

Hyungwon didn't answer so Kihyun voluntarily answered it for him, "Mark Lee, our junior by one year. He's a Canadian and just transferred into our school around last year."

Upon hearing Kihyun's answer the rest of them just mouthed 'O' not knowing how to respond properly. They were a little impressed by the fact actually. Just after that they quickly changed into another topic, feeling like they should leave Hyungwon to think by himself. Hyungwon was really quiet for the rest of their outing.

(*) do not be confused with Kang Minhyuk-Jinni's stepfather.

a/n: hello this is Matoki08, first off thank you for giving time to read my story. just a side note, i created this story while i was having a break at work, so i don't really know where this will go but i hope u are having fun reading. and also i know that the updates are a little bit slower, i really hope i can spiced it up soon.
votes and comments are welcome. once again, thank you.. :)