Chapter 6

It was 11:30pm and Harry and I were in the elevator heading up to the top floor of the ship. I looked over to my right at the beautiful man standing next to me, back against the elevator wall. I watched him as he ran his fingers through his long hair. He looked over to me and I looked at the floor, my cheeks burning because he just caught me staring at him. I'm such a creep.

"Like what you see?" He laughed and wiggled his hips. I laughed at his girly actions and the elevator doors opened.

"Where are we going exactly?" I asked, genuinely confused. Harry smirked at me and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the elevator. My heart melted as his warm hand was embracing mine. My breath hitched and I tried my hardest to keep myself from freaking out. I looked up and noticed there was no ceiling, just the night sky, we were actually on top of the ship. I brought my attention back to where Harry was leading me, our fingers still intertwined and I never wanted him to let go. I noticed that where we were heading was a very dim area, surrounded by a fence. We stopped infront of the fence and he dropped my hand, peering through the holes in the fence. "What is this place?"

"A basketball court." He looked at me and grinned, "It's closed right now, but I think we can get over this fence right?" He looked up, checking out the height of the fence, it was only a litte taller than him. I gulped as I thought about jumping the fence. There's no way I'll make it over that thing, its way to tall.

"I-I don't know." I stuttered, nervously. "I'm pretty short." I said, looking up at the fence. Harry laughed before saying,

"I'm not asking you to hop over the thing, I'll help you." He said and put his hands out infront of him, squating a bit, "Step in."

"What?" My stomach was doing flips. He can't lift me. I'm too fat. I'm too heavy.

"Come on, I'll boost you over." He shook his hands, impatiently. I took a deap breath and stepped into his hand. I began to wobble and I squealed before grabbing the top of the fence, holding myself in place. I felt Harry laughing beneath me. "Swing ya leg ova!" His accent was prominent as he yelled. I did as he told me too and I was stuck straddling the fence.

"Now what?" I yelled back.

"Hook your foot into one of the holes." He said, gripping my foot tightly. I stuck my foot into a hole and held my own body weight up, swinging my other leg over the fence. I was going to hop down but when I looked down, it seemed like a pretty far fall. "Wait there, hold tight!" He shouted.

"We probably shouldn't be shouting if we are sneaking in." I loudly whispered. In a matter of seconds Harry latched onto the fence, climbed over, and jumped off the other side like he's done it a hundred times before.

"I gotcha" Harry said as he grabbed my waist. I felt extremely self consioud as he pulled me off the fence and set me on the ground.

"Why do I get the feeling that you've done this before?" I giggled following Harry to the center of the court.

"I uh, well I haven't exactly done this before. Not on this ship." He began, taking a seat in the center of the court and laying down on the blacktop. I did the same right next to him, looking up at the sky. "I've been on many cruises." He says, scooting closer to me so that our sides were touching. "I love the very top of the ship, especially at night. The sky is so beautiful."

"Yeah, wow." I said, gaping at the moon and stars. "I used to do this a lot when I was little with my grandpa. We would look for the little dipper, and big dipper." I closed my eyes, remembering those times with my grandpa. "I miss him." I sighed, opening my eyes looking for the constellations in the sky.

"I'm sorry Em." Harry turned his head to look at me, and I did the same, our faces dangerously close. "I lost my grandpa too."

"Aw Harry I'm sorry." I pouted my lip. He smiled and grabbed my hand, interlocking our fingers.