Cuts and Bruises

TRIGGER WARNING- There are many parts in the book that have thoughts and actions that have to do with cutting and suicide. If you are going to be triggered please don't read this story. For all of you out there, stay strong, I love you! 

-Emily

When a teenage girl goes through bullying, depression, and insecureties, there is only so much she can take. With scars covering her fragile body, and imperfections from head to toe that only she notices, Emily's life is miserable. She gets bullied and harrased in school, and her free time consists of taking pills to keep her depression in control. The only reason she is alive is a band called One Direction. 

No one understands. How can a band save your life? She doesn't understand either. When she puts in her headphones and their voices fill her ears its the only time you will ever see her smile. Or when she's sitting on her phone and tweeting the love of her life, it's the only time you'll hear her giggle. Even when she hears Harry's name she blushes. She struggles for them, she stays alive for them, she stays alive for Harry in hope that one day they will be united. 

But in the back of her mind, she has a feeling she is wasting her time. Yes, she has been saving up for years now to meet her idols, but why would the worlds most famous boyband want anything to do with a screwed up suicidal teenager that is going no where in life? Why would the Harry Styles have any intrest in a completly worthless eighteen year old?

Little does Emily know, Harry and her have a lot more in common then she thinks…